Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To NV:

arturoantunes

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

NV, will be like every other club there ...DONEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Their so fucking stupid the management there is so not togheter with it.

you are right on

WTF are they thinking over there. I guess some people has more money than brains?

I showed up with 2 friends who drove down from Orlando to see Danny at Space. We decided to hit Blue, then NV and then Space. Danny Mitchell was spinning some really good vinyl and after a few drinks we went to NV (around 2am). It was dead! I felt so bad for Chus and Ceballos!!! We had a couple of drinks there and decided to go to Space and come back later. The bastards at the door wouldn't allow re-entry!!! I argued with one of them that the place is empty. We'd only be doing them a favor by coming back and spending more on drinks...

The promotional team did a very bad job. I found out about it through another dj.

After we left Space (at around 5:30, having been very disappointed), we really wanted to go back into NV. Chus and Ceballos would have shown the crowd their Iberican sound heavy with percussion and tribal beats.

No, actually, I thought Tenaglia's set (at least the first 3 hours I heard) was quite good just not as good as he plays at ARC in NYC.

But Chus and Ceballos were playing some great tribal sounds. Like I said, very unfortunate that people didn't know about it. Especially since they flew in from Spain.

:(

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

NV, will be like every other club there ...DONEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Their so fucking stupid the management there is so not togheter with it.

Well the owner is this really nice guy and all but he's middle eastern and owns a middle eastern restaurant and shit and all of a sudden wants to take the world by storm and open up an afterhours clu. Poresito he's in WAAAAAAYYYYY over his head, i wish he would get some good promoters but the management he hired like the biatch:flame: that thinks she's god that's running the place with Bill now, just makes things worse. They have a good line up most of the time but it's just never gonna be SPACE! De pinga! Poor Sean i like the guy and hope his club does well but let's be honest.... :nopity::boohoo: it's gonna die soon and all they will have is loss!!

PEACE!