Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Phatman

origskeemr

You are truely a loser. I thought this topic was dropped already, but I guess not cause you dedicated your entire avatar profile to it. Okay I wasn't gunna say anything to you about it cause you seem like a harmless person who is rather nice. Here is the truth... YOU ARE A FUCKIN LOSER! I never heard of a more pathetic person as yourself. I read your countless posts about cheesecake and how you hit on everything with a pulse. You are truely pathetic. How old are you by the way? Do you get any pussy? You must have no friends cause you were truely pathetic when you invited yourself to Dg's apartment and practically begging him to have a party. Do you have any friends? If you do why did you sound so sad as if you have never been to a party?? Then you put on this pathetic sensitive act about how you like animals. Great, you love deer! I'm not knocking you for that but the fact that you got all sensitive over deer as if someone ate your last peice of cheesecake... Relax guy its not that big of a deal.

Sincerly,

Tommy Armani

:( :( :(

...i'm so sorry...you're right...i am a loser...i'm sitting here with a big pie in one hand and the phone in the other with my therapist...i want to leave cp forever but he says i should suck it up and...and ...apologize to you and c-luv...and to move on...to get a life...and get real friends...other than those i have to beg and bribe to keep...oh god this is a horrible day....you are so right...

can you ever forgive me? i mean what would i do if josh and cas wouldnt forgive me?

signed

the biggest loser on cp

Originally posted by phatman

:( :( :(

...i'm so sorry...you're right...i am a loser...i'm sitting here with a big pie in one hand and the phone in the other with my therapist...i want to leave cp forever but he says i should suck it up and...and ...apologize to you and c-luv...and to move on...to get a life...and get real friends...other than those i have to beg and bribe to keep...oh god this is a horrible day....you are so right...

can you ever forgive me? i mean what would i do if josh and cas wouldnt forgive me?

signed

the biggest loser on cp

p.s. in an effort to make amends...please see my new profile information...

Who's Cas? lol I'm glad I put everything into perspective for you. :hat:

Originally posted by origskeemr

Who's Cas? lol I'm glad I put everything into perspective for you. :hat:

...i'll have to come by Friday's and buy you a drink....or maybe i can buy you one of those protein drink at bally's...anything you want man...you just tell me..it's yours...you have shown me the light...:aright:

Originally posted by phatman

...i'll have to come by Friday's and buy you a drink....or maybe i can buy you one of those protein drink at bally's...anything you want man...you just tell me..it's yours...you have shown me the light...:aright:

a protein shake would be nice. :D Hey if you stop by we have Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. On the house.