Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one?

bklynzzfinest

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

Am I the only one who thinks Hale Berry is not hot ? She jus does NOTHING for me, and people seem to think im out of my mind... I know I cant be the only 1.

no, you're not the only one. i feel the same way.

i dont think she's anything special, people look at me like im crazy or something..

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxyme

I don't think she's the "i wanna fuck the shit out of her" type..she's just a beautiful woman, who is also a good actress and has an amazing body as well as a great personality (at least when she gives interviews);)

sounds like someone i would fuck the shit out of, but thats lil ol' me:D

:laugh: Yea I just read over what I wrote..and somehow..I didn't get my point across the way I wanted to lol

maybe more like, she cant drive, cant keep a man faithful, and unable to make a marriage work, but i have nuttin but love for her :D

Originally posted by bullseye

maybe more like, she cant drive, cant keep a man faithful, and unable to make a marriage work, but i have nuttin but love for her :D

Yea but the way her publicist makes her out to be is...beautiful!!

I guess money can buy you ALMOST anything:D

I don't think she's hot at all either. I've asked other people why they think she is and they don't have an answer for me. There's nothing about her, I think, that's extremely special or beautiful. Actually, I think her face is kinda typical and plain.

But speaking of someone who IS beautiful.. did anyone see Angelina Jolie on the View this morning???

Originally posted by bullseye

Hey, those are terrible points!!!... I don't know how to drive :tongue:... and the other two involve other people besides herself (esp. the one about cheating)...

Anyway, she actually hasn't been doing as much for me face-wise lately, but a few years back... holy fuck :drunk:... But don't get me wrong, I'd still fuck the woman till she didn't know up from down... ;)

I don't think she's the "i wanna fuck the shit out of her" type..she's just a beautiful woman, who is also a good actress and has an amazing body as well as a great personality (at least when she gives interviews);)

When you say "great personality"...do you mean "nice tits"?