Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I be part of the BUMP HOTTIE Comittee..smokesum gets my vote

somebitch

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah, you got me... :rolleyes: i care if i am part of the "bump girl committe" for choosing the "male hotty of the month". :rolleyes: scary thing is, that just sounded as stupid as it really is.

like i said, i dont work, i basically do nothing all day and i still dont have time for that crap. :blank:

whats the prize? CP recognition or idolization? WOW. i am sure that would make the "hotty" feel so good about himself.

you guys need to go back to summer camp and get these childrens games out of your system.

:hat:

:D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you got me... :rolleyes: i care if i am part of the "bump girl committe" for choosing the "male hotty of the month". :rolleyes: scary thing is, that just sounded as stupid as it really is.

like i said, i dont work, i basically do nothing all day and i still dont have time for that crap. :blank:

whats the prize? CP recognition or idolization? WOW. i am sure that would make the "hotty" feel so good about himself.

you guys need to go back to summer camp and get these childrens games out of your system.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

all it is, is something fun to do when you have free time...no big deal...

and it def. isnt clique-ish cuz anyone could have joined..:D

i don't understand what all this hating is about :confused: As C-LUV said it's not clique-y anyone could of joined. and as i said before if you don't like it don't read the posts nor get involved. everyone is entitled to their opinions it is a free country and if people are having fun doing this whats the big deal.? if you have a real problem with this take it to the drama board and deal with it there. this board should be as is it almost always is DRAMA FREE

Originally posted by eurolisa

i don't understand what all this hating is about :confused: As C-LUV said it's not clique-y anyone could of joined. and as i said before if you don't like it don't read the posts nor get involved. everyone is entitled to their opinions it is a free country and if people are having fun doing this whats the big deal.? if you have a real problem with this take it to the drama board and deal with it there. this board should be as is it almost always is DRAMA FREE

yeah

get with the program, bitch ;)

Originally posted by eurolisa

yes and just as youre having fun doing your little hottie contest, i am having fun busting on how stupid it is. it is a free world. ;)

i am not upset because i am not a part of it, i honestly think it is moronic.

ok i am over it. i just wanted to state my opinion...

glow, too funny. :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

moderators changing topic titles.........pathetic

seriously though, didnt the clique thing get played out in high school?

What clique thing are you all fucking talking about?...

And when did this become a clique or better yet

when did this shit become a High School...

This is nothing more then another thread on the

Bump & .... I thought this was the forum where

anything can be said or done...

Just let us have our fun and treat this men like meat.. :tongue:

They dont seem to mind so why the hell should you

(this is directed towards everyone) :)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

What clique thing are you all fucking talking about?...

And when did this become a clique or better yet

when did this shit become a High School...

This is nothing more then another thread on the

Bump & .... I thought this was the forum where

anything can be said or done...

Just let us have our fun and treat this men like meat.. :tongue:

They dont seem to mind so why the hell should you

(this is directed towards everyone) :)

dayymmmmm

taking this personal arent we? coming from one of the "bump hottie of the month committee gals"

spare me