Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Quest... is anyone still entertained?

trancerxn112

Originally posted by tastyt

Well... starting a thread simply to tell others not to start the same of thread... well, it kind of defeats the purpose, lol...

But it's true, we have five threads on the first page all about how people either love him or they hate him... it's really getting out of hand... :confused:

Get to work and merge 'em, fellow mod ;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...no, not at all...knucklehead...

...I've never been entertained by this man's posts...I think he should be taken out into the street and cornholed by Turkish Rape Dogs to show the naughty children what awaits them..:aright:..

embodiedhate at it again

now, i have always loved trentbeefpile and i simply adore embodiedhate :love: . those are two interesting cats. always something new to say, even if solely intended to piss people off.

please note that i recognize that the aforementioned parties are not alike in post content; hate's posts are clever, witty, and thought out, and trent's are straight from the gut. but both posters are passionate. jony lacks passion, heart, and drive.

finally, i have a question for him:

are you from the department of redundancy department :confused::rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

what is the facination with a guy who posts smiley?? did i miss something this is like that whole scchma thing... wtf is everyone THAT bored??

Nah, he did the same thing on the Jersey board for a few months. Once everyone got tired of it and stopped responding I guess he moved here and started over again.