Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rise

prplhz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think my birthday is going to be a week long national event, actually. i will see to it that all of you, well most of you, well SOME of you get the evite ;)

i dont know where we are going to go yet... i am sure it is going to be fun tho... i know there are a few bunny girls placing bets on getting me trashed... :eek:

now THAT is a once a year occurance! :tongue:

Originally posted by ras67

i think my birthday is going to be a week long national event, actually. i will see to it that all of you, well most of you, well SOME of you get the evite ;)

i dont know where we are going to go yet... i am sure it is going to be fun tho... i know there are a few bunny girls placing bets on getting me trashed... :eek:

now THAT is a once a year occurance! :tongue:

If there is absolutely, postively nothing at all going on the weekend after your birthday, I might, maybe, be willing to consider talking about the possibility of thinking about going to the Roxy with you to celebrate.

Originally posted by groovefire

If there is absolutely, postively nothing at all going on the weekend after your birthday, I might, maybe, be willing to consider talking about the possibility of thinking about going to the Roxy with you to celebrate.

Sweet! CP meetup at the Roxy!! I'll think of you all while listening to Lawler in nyc :tongue:

Stymie - you're going to get a membership to a club that you wouldn't step foot in two months ago because they don't serve liquor :confused: Yeah um you might want to check it out before jumping right into the membership kid ;)