Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howard Stern this morning

darlok

Hi, I recently broke up with my future GF and I'm lonley so as of today I'm taking Dating applications from girls who are 18-25,

1. have real titties

2. real nails,

3. don't wear much makeup.

4. spend less than 1 hour in the bathroom.

5. haven't had cosmetic surgery

and 6. don't go to tanning salons.

Applicants should send me mail or post a pic in this forum so i can judge. SexxybabyDee is excluded.

P.S. I'm very picky!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mssabina

oh my god spare me :laugh:

I know u want me ! Ibut there's better ways to get my attention mssabina. Anyway I have some sad news. as of right now your officially out of LUCK so don't bother pm'in me cuz it just aint gonna happen. NEXT!!

Originally posted by darlok

Hi, I recently broke up with my future GF and I'm lonley so as of today I'm taking Dating applications from girls who are 18-25,

1. have real titties

2. real nails,

3. don't wear much makeup.

4. spend less than 1 hour in the bathroom.

5. haven't had cosmetic surgery

and 6. don't go to tanning salons.

Applicants should send me mail or post a pic in this forum so i can judge. SexxybabyDee is excluded.

P.S. I'm very picky!

How do you break up with your "FUTURE GF"?

So you just finally fucked up the picture of the girl you were jerking off to for months and decided to look on CP for love?

:laugh:

Your a fucking joke dude, don't bring my name into posts

:blown:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

How do you break up with your "FUTURE GF"?

So you just finally fucked up the picture of the girl you were jerking off to for months and decided to look on CP for love?

:laugh:

Your a fucking joke dude, don't bring my name into posts

:blown:

Err.. don't be hating cuz i excluded u from the lucky girls sexybabyd. Last time i checked u spammed my f*ckin Pm's up to the roof wantin to talk to me until i told u to f*ck off u man eatin LEECH.

As for my girl..

I had high expectations for a certain girl until i found she wasn't the one afterall. I might forgive her in the future, so i still consider her my FUTURE GF. But anywayy..

SexybabyD your APPLICATION is DENIED!!!

Originally posted by darlok

Err.. don't be hating cuz i excluded u from the lucky girls sexybabyd. Last time i checked u spammed my f*ckin Pm's up to the roof wantin to talk to me until i told u to f*ck off u man eatin LEECH.

As for my girl..

I had high expectations for a certain girl until i found she wasn't the one afterall. I might forgive her in the future, so i still consider her my FUTURE GF. But anywayy..

SexybabyD your APPLICATION is DENIED!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are such a tool you need to get shot in the face

P.S You were the one PMing me saying

"The only reason im mean to you is cause someone told me you were a stuck up cunt, but I see your not"

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

sounds lik eyou two have "issues"........ I need a xanax for this one

:tongue:

No "issues" just hate it when idiots want more attention bring my name into the mix to look "cool" when they are looking for love on CP

Im going bed...peace n pot smoke :bong:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

sounds lik eyou two have "issues"........ I need a xanax for this one

:tongue:

She does have issues certainly. C*ck addiction. She beats around the bush and thinks she's this ALmighty goddess but in reality she's nothin more but an addicted c*ckaholic who wants nothing more but to devour u. U just need to know her a lil and u'll find out on ur own. I never pm'ed her, nor did i ever call her a c*nt. Listen sexybabyd, do me a favor.. Stop being jealous and let me pick up my girl okay?. U shouldn't care if im here lookin for love or whatnot.. It's not ur business right? Why so hasty and angry then? Jeez.. just like f*ck off already. Same problem I had before. She acts like she's my mommy or something.

2 PMs:

darlok wrote on 08-20-2003 12:04 AM:

Heya.. Well.. like uhmm.. hey listen.. Sorry for writin that stuff about u. Not the part about the tranny but about it lookin like ur Dad... I'm sure ur father is a good man. He has to be after puttin up with ur stubborn ass and all ur BS.. j/k.. NO but really!!! Like.. sorry for makin that comment about u and that sheman on top. I just heard someone said u were a rude b*tch and i'm bored so i wanted to pick on someone. + I think i dont think i overstepped the line. Cuz like i didn't cuss or anythin.... But anyway.. Sorry.. Won't ever do it again and plz tell that Miss Linabina to calm the f*ck down. I'm scared of her!! Thanks... l8r

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who told you I was a rude bitch? I am far from a bitch to anyone on the boards, people have their own opinions. I have my own life this is a bullshit board and people take it seriously. When idiots like you come on and start with the drama that's been done over and over no one really cares and it just becomes annoying and thread jacking.

It's sad that you have to judge someone by what you heard instead of taking the mature route and finding out for yourself. I guess your an easily influenced person huh

Well whatever

-Daniella

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

darlok wrote on 08-20-2003 12:19 AM:

Listen woman.. honestly? It's not hard to notice that at times u are a rude and snobbish b*tch wh doesn't give a f*ck about anything. Heh.. I dunno.. I just think u have a short temper and just decided to test it... *SIGH* But for someone who says they dont take this board seriously, from what u type it seems like u do + lets get something straight.. No one can really influence me in anyway, good/bad.

And you are honestly the first person to ever say that about me

But as I have said time after time to each their own but you have already made a name for yourself as on of the hated characters on CP

So whatever does not matter to me.....please stop PMing me thanks bye

And I'll FWD to anyone if you don't believe me :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

2 PMs:

darlok wrote on 08-20-2003 12:04 AM:

Heya.. Well.. like uhmm.. hey listen.. Sorry for writin that stuff about u. Not the part about the tranny but about it lookin like ur Dad... I'm sure ur father is a good man. He has to be after puttin up with ur stubborn ass and all ur BS.. j/k.. NO but really!!! Like.. sorry for makin that comment about u and that sheman on top. I just heard someone said u were a rude b*tch and i'm bored so i wanted to pick on someone. + I think i dont think i overstepped the line. Cuz like i didn't cuss or anythin.... But anyway.. Sorry.. Won't ever do it again and plz tell that Miss Linabina to calm the f*ck down. I'm scared of her!! Thanks... l8r

Who told you I was a rude bitch? I am far from a bitch to anyone on the boards, people have their own opinions. I have my own life this is a bullshit board and people take it seriously. When idiots like you come on and start with the drama that's been done over and over no one really cares and it just becomes annoying and thread jacking.

It's sad that you have to judge someone by what you heard instead of taking the mature route and finding out for yourself. I guess your an easily influenced person huh

Well whatever

-Daniella

quote:

darlok wrote on 08-20-2003 12:19 AM:

Listen woman.. honestly? It's not hard to notice that at times u are a rude and snobbish b*tch wh doesn't give a f*ck about anything. Heh.. I dunno.. I just think u have a short temper and just decided to test it... *SIGH* But for someone who says they dont take this board seriously, from what u type it seems like u do + lets get something straight.. No one can really influence me in anyway, good/bad.

And you are honestly the first person to ever say that about me

But as I have said time after time to each their own but you have already made a name for yourself as on of the hated characters on CP

So whatever does not matter to me.....please stop PMing me thanks bye

And I'll FWD to anyone if you don't believe me :D

Nice edit... How about you paste the PM before the 1st one, the one where u asked me to "hang out" with you.. THUS causing me to write that 2nd pm kissin ass to u and actually makin u believe i was sorry even though i really wasn't. C'mon D, paste that one D. And don't edit the lines on other Pm's I told u to stop Pm'in me 1st. Heh. Liar! Face it, your just jealous cuz it didn't work out between us and here i am about to pick up another girl and u can't handle that. Well, get over it!