Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howard Stern this morning

darlok

Originally posted by djjonstephen

not everyone. we all know you're smokesum's bitch......ever chip a tooth biting the pillow too hard?

That makes sense:rolleyes: considering I have never had a single conversation with Smokesum nor do I have any clue who he is.

It just seems that you are everyone's little bitch do to the fact that everyone on here is dogging you. I have nothing against you personally but from reading these post, every comment you have made has been gay and corny.

With that being said... NOW YOU WILL BE MY LITTLE BITCH ALSO!:laugh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw......rizzo is quoth

**waiting patiently while rizzo responds with predictable denial**

Quoth? Wasnt that the mick I owned repeaditly and landed my final blow with the "Lucky Micks" cereal photoshop? Must I lead you by the hand into the archives?

Its funny that after all this time tinkering with your John Mustafa Junior Fingerprint Kit this is what the end result is.

Originally posted by nomembername

That makes sense:rolleyes: considering I have never had a single conversation with Smokesum nor do I have any clue who he is.

It just seems that you are everyone's little bitch do to the fact that everyone on here is dogging you. I have nothing against you personally but from reading these post, every comment you have made has been gay and corny.

With that being said... NOW YOU WILL BE MY LITTLE BITCH ALSO!:laugh:

ok

you and smokesum and this dumb bitch sickofit are really everybody right? no wait...rizzo i forgot about

so far as we've all seen so far......you've been owned by everyone you do battle with

show us all how to make comments that arent "gay and corny" cool guy

ok

you and smokesum and this dumb bitch sickofit are really everybody right? no wait...rizzo i forgot about

so far as we've all seen so far......you've been owned by everyone you do battle with

show us all how to make comments that arent "gay and corny" cool guy

That's great guy...no need to get all defensive. Am I not allowed to make a comment that from what I have been reading lately, you have been getting worked. It's o.k., it happens to the best of us. Just shake it off...you'll get em next time.

And once again you're making no sense...who the hell have I ever "battled" (we won't mention that right there you have issues) with?

Originally posted by sickofit

he's a homo, and im his ex-gf's best friend

...(I'm maintaining neutrality in this, because I aint got a problem with anyone at the moment..I just had to throw this line..it felt too good not too..:laugh:..)...

...So you listened to her whine about him, while he was fucking her, and you weren't...Who exactly is the homo in this equation?...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I thought Rizzo was Phonk?? :confused:

..incorrect babydoll, my fake names haven't gotten personal...Yeah they're gonzo and over the top, but I never attacked people on stuff that I knew they were self-conscious about ... This I say on my word so don't come back on it like I'm lying...cuz I'm not...

Originally posted by darlok

What is it with people? First, sexybabyd, now this hooked on phonics retard. U sure ur not brother and sister fighting over me? F*Ckin jealous c*ck. I'm not here lookin for anybody homo. Can't say that much for ur sorry gay ass.

hunnie why dont you just say COCK, CUNT, FUCK?? there is no sensoring here? i will never understand people who use a * where no one is going to get offended, besides the point we know what youre saying...

about this jonstephen thing, i think jon is a cool kid, i dont know why everyone is acting like hes a little bitch.

smokesum is not the badboy he claims to be, he is actually one of the nicest people i have met.

bottom line: everyone here is a phony. ;)

Originally posted by rizzo

no, Im nobody on this board. Get it through your thick saucer shaped skulls. If you dont want to belive who I am fine, lol. I will never see you, nor will you ever see me. Leave it at that.

I just talked to quoth, and its not him

now you got me at a loss......I dont know who else could match the wit or photoshopping ability. The only ones I can think of are gravity, ichigami and heretic

I might be way off on these but these would be my first guesses. I'll find out hommie

I just talked to quoth, and its not him

now you got me at a loss......I dont know who else could match the wit or photoshopping ability. The only ones I can think of are gravity, ichigami and heretic

I might be way off on these but these would be my first guesses. I'll find out hommie

gravity = ?? NINHO*

ichigami = Isnt that the limp wristed stock broker who hangs out at club "g" and "Cock Ring" on the weekends jacking off onto dragqueens stilleto's?

heretic = He's too busy hammering spikes through peoples eyeballs while sipping on ball sweat mixed with earwax juice. (Satan-colada)

What about Damien Vanzyl?? Try asking him.

attachment.php?postid=1812944

*- = Newbie I Never Heard Of.

gravity = ?? NINHO*

ichigami = Isnt that the limp wristed stock broker who hangs out at club "g" and "Cock Ring" on the weekends jacking off onto dragqueens stilleto's?

heretic = He's too busy hammering spikes through peoples eyeballs while sipping on ball sweat mixed with earwax juice. (Satan-colada)

**shakes head**

damn man

I gotta admit......you're good

Originally posted by somebitch

hunnie why dont you just say COCK, CUNT, FUCK?? there is no sensoring here? i will never understand people who use a * where no one is going to get offended, besides the point we know what youre saying...

about this jonstephen thing, i think jon is a cool kid, i dont know why everyone is acting like hes a little bitch.

smokesum is not the badboy he claims to be, he is actually one of the nicest people i have met.

bottom line: everyone here is a phony. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: ;)

gravity = ?? NINHO*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Totally off-target, at least on the first two! Gravity has no reason to make up an alias. And even if Ichi did (which I *highly* doubt he would bother doing)- unless he's purposefully fucking up his spelling and changing his writing style altogether... it ain't him.

Originally posted by tastyt

Totally off-target, at least on the first two! Gravity has no reason to make up an alias. And even if Ichi did (which I *highly* doubt he would bother doing)- unless he's purposefully fucking up his spelling and changing his writing style altogether... it ain't him.

I'm just saying......who else could match the wit? I'm not accusing anyone, believe me

and it aint some heroin huffin, zoolander wannabe playing on his keyboard wasting time with clubplanet vermin instead of developing magnum and blue steel

I'm just saying......who else could match the wit? I'm not accusing anyone, believe me

and it aint some heroin huffin, zoolander wannabe playing on his keyboard wasting time with clubplanet vermin instead of developing magnum and blue steel

Oh, I'm sure it's not either. :laugh: I have no idea who it is, nor am I anything other than only mildly curious... but... if it is someone's alias... I'd guess that it's probably someone who everyone else thinks of as a friend (or an e-friend, as the case may be).

It's not me, that's all I know. :laugh:

I told you to meet this le tigra faced zoolander wannabe tons of times a while ago at Pangea for a beer yet you never came through... i guess its hard to stomagh reality