Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP superlatives

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by eggmok

oh shit, it was 2 years ago and we were at the armory for pvd, so were you tiny, then tiesto at glow, and lastly afterhours at ghetto 5 . . .

not a lie just fuzzy memory . . .

haha, you don't remember jack shit. :laugh: but yes, i figured you were refering to pvd at radiate. i didn't go to tiesto afterwards :laugh:

i was exhausted 'cause i saw dave seaman on thursday night, deep dish on friday night and then radiate on saturday night. that doesn't happen around here anymore :(

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

haha, you don't remember jack shit. :laugh: but yes, i figured you were refering to pvd at radiate. i didn't go to tiesto afterwards :laugh:

i exhausted 'cause i saw dave seaman on thursday night, deep dish on friday night and then radiate on saturday night. that doesn't happen around here anymore :(

What do you mean that doesn't happen around here anymore? We got Bad Boy Bill and Oakie coming back to back next month! :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i was exhausted 'cause i saw dave seaman on thursday night, deep dish on friday night and then radiate on saturday night. that doesn't happen around here anymore :(

ok, ok, deep dish at buzz, pvd at radiate, tiesto at glow, afterhours at 5 and a huge orgy at hotel . . .

that's how it went right kat . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

ok, ok, deep dish at buzz, pvd at radiate, tiesto at glow, afterhours at 5 and a huge orgy at hotel . . .

that's how it went right kat . . .

lmao

YOU'RE asking ME if that's how it went?! :laugh:

Actually, we went to that after hours place a different time than what you're thinking....at least I think so. I was at all the parties you mentioned above but I'm certain it wasn't that weekend. I chilled with Lola, Dana, Luba and them more than Nick and Glowfag. I actually wound up hanging with them because T-Bass wanted to drive back home (after Armin ?) and I was afraid to because he ate a bunch of pills. So, the boys let me crash with them.

I think we went to that afterhours the night after Armin....were you there for that? His first show @ Glow? We were all fucked up and I remember not wanting to go to sleep. So you brought us there after we BEGGED you to take us to an A.H. It was really cold too...cuz I had to snuggle with Wondertoast. We were running around the streets and hit the MAC like a bunch of bumbling idiots before hitting the afterhours with the HUGE ASS FAN that I thought wanted to eat me. That place was TERRIBLE! lmao

The orgy in the hotel was that night --- actually, the next morning. All the guys spread out here and there - lmao! That sounds about right now. And I smoked my one hitter on the huge stone pillar while the maids cleaned the rooms and spoke foreign to me.

Oh a side note, I'd just like to say, it seems that whenever I go to DC, I do more drugs there in many different ways than I would up here. (plugging, sniffin e, combining shit in powder that just dont go) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by misskittie

Oh a side note, I'd just like to say, it seems that whenever I go to DC, I do more drugs there in many different ways than I would up here. (plugging, sniffin e, combining shit in powder that just dont go) :rolleyes:

What a waste of a pill. That has to be the worst way to do e.

Originally posted by misskittie

lmao

drugs are good! mixing them and cutting up things are meant to be taken in pill form is not good. Take them the way they come....and I'd rather do just a lot of one rather then mix 18 different ones......

Uhh yea, I'm aware it's a waste of a pill. But, the thing was, we took about 3 or 4 at Deep Dish and still had some left over that we weren't gonna do. So, instead, we deceided to be funny -or stupid, what have you- and chop it up, mix it with some coke and crystal and sniff that combo the rest of the night at the Armory. We had fun regardless....it's not like we do this on a regular basis.

But, I do have a pill at home I don't plan on taking. I like the fast fly. :)

~miss crack ho kittie~

Originally posted by vicman

most fragile dc cp'er: jroo. broken foot, hand and ego . . .

bitch :rolleyes:

no shit, dood don't post, don't come out... and starts crying because everyone still doesn't fawn over his speaker grinding ass. :hung: