Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh no... not again...;

dgmodel

Originally posted by diabolique007

you don't like seeing girls in these??

sp2p.jpg

actually i have some of those belts myself.. im reffering to the shitty haircuts, and the tore up tshirts that fall off the shoulders, and these ridiculous boots the goth pants... etc....

tasty ive been in lockdown for 2yrs on 1010 hazen street, you know there really isnt much fashion here in rikers...

Originally posted by solbeam

I love the 80s..especially the fashion

that special on vh1 is great...can't get enough

yeah same here... i <3 the 80's everything, fashion, music, pop culture, everything... michael ian black and the guy with the goatee are hilarious

p.s. those studded belts rock... i finally found one of the double wrap ones that i was looking for a while ago.

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, have you been asleep for the past couple of years or something?

yeah really... it is not creeping in, it has been going full force for a while now.

i admit i like some of it... i dont like those belts though, i like all the funky/colorful patterns though, when worn right. i am happy more funky stuff is becoming acceptable, everything was kind of boring in the 90s.

err, me too. aswell as tons of 80's pop culture..don't you just love that VH-1 'I love the 80's'...

im addicted to vh1 I love the 80's show

one thing I refuse to wear is a members only jacket and acidwash :laugh:give me leg warmers off the shoulder shirts

Originally posted by Reeni

im addicted to vh1 I love the 80's show

one thing I refuse to wear is a members only jacket and acidwash :laugh:give me leg warmers off the shoulder shirts

:laugh: tru dat!

and MsSabina, That geeky Michael Ian Black is soooo cute, but who is he? Is he on a show called "Ed"?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

hipsters have been whoring out that crap for a while now. it will probably be the next big "flash in the pan" like those trucker hats

thats an eighties crap as well... what the shit.. if the eighties come back i will swear off fashion and simply wear a potato sack and or jockstrap and call it a day...

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah really... it is not creeping in, it has been going full force for a while now.

okay okay... lets all laugh at the fashionsenseless limpdick pansey... lol... in any event, i meant mainstream as in on tv, celeb sightings, hipster doofus hanging around fit... blah etc.

and MsSabina, That geeky Michael Ian Black is soooo cute, but who is he? Is he on a show called "Ed"?

I don't know what he's doing now, but he used to be on The State on MTV.

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay okay... lets all laugh at the fashionsenseless limpdick pansey... lol... in any event, i meant mainstream as in on tv, celeb sightings, hipster doofus hanging around fit... blah etc.

Again, you're too late, it's already been happening for quite some time now! :laugh: Of all the people I'd think would be more clueless about fashion than I am... I would not have picked you! :tongue:

Now where's that potato sack. :D

Originally posted by tastyt

I don't know what he's doing now, but he used to be on The State on MTV.

Again, you're too late, it's already been happening for quite some time now! :laugh: Of all the people I'd think would be more clueless about fashion than I am... I would not have picked you! :tongue:

Now where's that potato sack. :D

lol... and considering im a "model"