Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***OFFICIAL*** roll-call for Blue Room

kramadas

Originally posted by rockyblue

there's a high probability i'll show up. i'm still trying to track down some accessories for my costume. anyone have any big 'ole hoop earings i can borrow?

i wish you had asked yesterday! i went to claire's (for all your thrashy cheap jewelry needs) to buy earrings for my costume! I'll look around my place... I might have hoop earrings!

are you still gonna be black mamba??

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i wish you had asked yesterday! i went to claire's (for all your thrashy cheap jewelry needs) to buy earrings for my costume! I'll look around my place... I might have hoop earrings!

are you still gonna be black mamba??

unfortunately, with the move and everything i didn't have the time to pull together the black mamba coutfit. :(

i do have a back-up costume, which is this 1970s one-piece suit-thingy. i need some accessories to go with it, though. i was thinking big silver hoops. does anyone have any other suggestions?

is there a claire's at pentagon city?

Originally posted by rockyblue

unfortunately, with the move and everything i didn't have the time to pull together the black mamba coutfit. :(

i do have a back-up costume, which is this 1970s one-piece suit-thingy. i need some accessories to go with it, though. i was thinking big silver hoops. does anyone have any other suggestions?

is there a claire's at pentagon city?

I'm pretty sure there's a Claire's in every mall in America.

oh that's right the 70s outfit! you told me about it on tuesday after i thought you said something about seb fontaine & a shower head :confused:

anyhow, yes there is a claire's in pentagon city. i found jelly bracelets there! who knew people still wore those? there is also a place called Icing which is kind of the same type of store on the very top level of the mall.

are you going to cubik?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

oh that's right the 70s outfit! you told me about it on tuesday after i thought you said something about seb fontaine & a shower head :confused:

anyhow, yes there is a claire's in pentagon city. i found jelly bracelets there! who knew people still wore those? there is also a place called Icing which is kind of the same type of store on the very top level of the mall.

are you going to cubik?

seb fontaine: just like a shwoer head! :funny:

i'll probably head over to pentagon city after work, then. hopefully i can get this cotume together before tomorrow night.

yeppers, i'm going to cübik.