Clubplanet Nightlife Community

8 Condoms

ladyshady

Originally posted by bbbooom

GO TO THE HEALTH CENTER WOMAN... THERES A WHOLLLLLLE BASKET OF EM YOU CAN TAKE AS MANY AS YOU WANT .. AND I BET ALL THE FREE ONES YOU GOT AND ALL THE FREE ONES EVERYWHERE ARE LIFESTYLES... EW

nono..i got trojan Ultra ribbed woo hooo

and believe me going to the health center would have been a lot easier then what i had to do to get them

a guest speaker came into my class today and gave the whole speech about safe sex, stds, etc etc

and at the end she asked for a volunteer to help demonstrate how to put on a condom properly no1 raised their hand.wtf is that?! so i raised my hand and went up :)

so she hands me a comdom with no lube.(thank god my hands didnt get all icky ew) and asks what the first thing i should do is..so i open it. and let me just add that i have NEVER had that much trouble opening a condom in my life, lucky me it was in front of my entire class, lol.

so then she goes in her bag, and im expecting her to pull out a f'in bannana or something, but does she? no of course not. she takes out an erect penis, complete with balls and pubic hair, then hands it to me!

let me just tell you, how completely mortified i was! my face turned all red and everything..omg. i wanted to just walk out of the class. but im not a pussy so i put that shit on the rubber dick. and she said i did it correctly, gave me condoms, and sent me on my way

Originally posted by ladyshady

and believe me going to the health center would have been a lot easier then what i had to do to get them

a guest speaker came into my class today and gave the whole speech about safe sex, stds, etc etc

and at the end she asked for a volunteer to help demonstrate how to put on a condom properly no1 raised their hand.wtf is that?! so i raised my hand and went up :)

so she hands me a comdom with no lube.(thank god my hands didnt get all icky ew) and asks what the first thing i should do is..so i open it. and let me just add that i have NEVER had that much trouble opening a condom in my life, lucky me it was in front of my entire class, lol.

so then she goes in her bag, and im expecting her to pull out a f'in bannana or something, but does she? no of course not. she takes out an erect penis, complete with balls and pubic hair, then hands it to me!

let me just tell you, how completely mortified i was! my face turned all red and everything..omg. i wanted to just walk out of the class. but im not a pussy so i put that shit on the rubber dick. and she said i did it correctly, gave me condoms, and sent me on my way

wanna put some on me :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

lmao, how old are you???

we did that in 8th grade i think :laugh:

do you US guys seriously do this in *university* where everybody is 20 or older?? that can´t be true :laugh: :laugh:

...Well, I can't speak for Shady's generation, but for my generation they pretty much drilled safe sex into our heads from day one.. With the scare of Aids and other STD's in the late 80's early 90's it just seemed natural to use protection...

..The kids today though...eh...no comment...:aright:..