Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yay!!!!

Mystify

Originally posted by Mystify22

I finally got a real job :D

Just found out yesterday.....no more shitty Lawyer's Office!

I'm gonna be an Account Coordinator for a medical education/marketing company.....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

congrats! :kiss2:

question...were u working full time?? how did u schedule your interviews around your current job?? Did you tell your new employer that you were working at the law office?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Mystify22

I finally got a real job :D

Just found out yesterday.....no more shitty Lawyer's Office!

I'm gonna be an Account Coordinator for a medical education/marketing company.....

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

nice, congrats. sounds like youll be making some great money.

can I borrow 20 bucks? I am alittle short

I worked as a paralegal for a real estate firm for 6 months, and then a records clerk for 10 months.

Both experiences were less to be desired. The first, the attorneys were vulgar, curse all the time, be very unprofessional, and i always had to cover their back and make up shit :rolleyes:

The other one had no chance of promotion, so i left that dead end :half:

But hey, maybe if you become an attorney things actually pay off. But you still will lose your hair faster, and have to work saturday nights :yuck:

First, nothing against lawyers in general....just the one I work for...he constantly yells at everyone in the office, he treats us like shit, he talks to us like we're mentally retarded, etc....

Second, the pay there sucks...

Third, there's no opportunity for growth potential

And lastly, it's just NOT what I went to school for.....I want to do something creative - I want to do work that's MY OWN...I just didn't want to be regurgitating his work all day long through the computer....

Plus those assholes didn't even give me health insurance!

Smokesum.....Yes I was working full time 9-5......and yes, I had my job in the lawyer's office on my resume as "Legal Assistant"

It was really hard to schedule interviews....either I'd tell my job I had a doctor/dentist appointment and get out of work....or I'd try to schedule it at 8 am or after 5 pm.....Definitely worth it though...!