Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn, i need to get a pedicure!

georgym

Originally posted by tommyarmani

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Hey, i need one bad too. I just got manicured on Wednesday.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

hey man, welcome back!

we were looking for you in the Bump "..." forum .

nice, we'll have to schedule a meet up or something. this would most likely be the first clubplanet -pedicure-manicure meetup :D

Originally posted by tastyt

What do pedicures have to do with snowboarding? :confused:

when making toe - side turns, you want your nails to be done well, and nothing stickin out, otherwise it could irritate you and you'll be eating snow .

I am kinda stretching the relation here though :laugh2:;)

And hey, it's a reason to have a meet up, ain't it?/?

It involves both genders too ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

when making toe - side turns, you want your nails to be done well, and nothing stickin out, otherwise it could irritate you and you'll be eating snow .

I doubt that having your toenails buffed and shiny will make it any less irritating than if you just used a pair of nail clippers. :hat:

(I'm starting to like this little hat guy!)

...ok....i'm no getting together with other guys for a pedicure....sports, yes....movie, yes....massage with happy endings, yes so long as we're all in separate rooms...but sitting in a salon getting a pedicure is not something i wish to share with other guys...lol...not everything is meant to be shared...trust me...

..I'd have to agree with nick (except for that whole massage parlor stuff...If I'm gonna buy sex, its not gonna be around you screwheads..)...I'm all for 21st century political correctness, which comes with a heaping helping of 'being in tune with my feminine sensitivity', but getting a pedicure with a bunch of guys is flamingly homosexual....:aright:..

Originally posted by phatman

...ok....i'm no getting together with other guys for a pedicure....sports, yes....movie, yes....massage with happy endings, yes so long as we're all in separate rooms...but sitting in a salon getting a pedicure is not something i wish to share with other guys...lol...not everything is meant to be shared...trust me...

amen brother

call me weird, with all due respect to puffy, when did guys start getting pedicures??

Originally posted by tommyarmani

me get pedicure only in presents of me girlfreind GF, but then she rides me at times while i insert foot in cunt so its not a fair loss of a pedicured foot!!!! but sitting side by side with guys, nah eye'll pass....

...You stick your foot in your girl's cooch??...gross!..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You stick your foot in your girl's cooch??...gross!..

eye will admit to doing it at times but eye kant admit on regularly bases, but hey, eye'll try almost anything wonce.... well u get the pint, not anything, but pretty much..

U mean u have never put a foot in a girl? I have done it a few times, but while your laying back, you can get blown while she fucks your foot. its a one man Double penetration