Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Haloween Party

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I got home at 5:45 pm. Party was fuckin Nasty. The reopening of the bar added to an already beautiful vibe.

I regret leaving so early. Haven't felt a vibe that good in a long time.

WWF is every weekend, somewhere-lmao-same crowd, same music lol

I strolled into Sf around 7am. Place was so mobbed. Everyone here is giving Jonny props on a good set. I will say he had his moments but it just seems there is something missing, i dont know how to describe it. Its like he goes from these highs and lows to fast and when you are getting into it he drops a cheeseball track. I loved the music at like 12pm he was really cranking it at that time hard and techy. I was out by 2 because i could not take the crowd and not being able to get from one floor to another because it took a half hour lolol.

All in all a good time. Even though it was crowded i loved the vibe and chilled with some cool peeps. Also tons of T and A all over the place, alot of good looking chicas.

Peace Everyone.

sick nite...was there for the early crowd...went 7-12:30...music was nuts, havent been there since the hop which sucked...def too crowded but it was worth it...when its that crowded people need to stop having conversations near the staircases. downstairs was real good around 9...jp was sick all nite as usual...looking forward to the classics party...

overall i had an awesome time. we got there at like 830. the music was bangin but there was just too many damn people there! everytime i walked my damn cape was gettin stuck in btwn people. lol. we left at like 230 or 3 and you still couldnt walk through the club. and why is it that when ever your friends want to leave it seems like the music gets even better? wtf. anyways...i had fun. i'll post some pics when my friend e-mails me them. time for me to get some skool work done & pass out. lata!!

d :tongue:

As one of the biggest supporters of SF and JP I find myself shocked to say this.. But I wasn't too impressed. The music def had it's moments.. (ie. Silence,Straight or Gay etc..) But in between those moments it was Boooo-Ring!!!! I usually love the "filler" tracks that JP uses, they are almost always hard, pounding tracks.. But the beats were just lacking something today... And as far as the crowd was concerned, I was expecting alot more energy outta them. All and all I'd give it a 6.5 outta 10

Got there @ 2am stayed til about 9 good vibe, great music, a little crowded, but that is to be expected on Halloween, but seriously, where else can you have so many guidos in one room and NEVER ANY PROBLEMS SF thanks JP, only wish the music was still upstairs as well, that used to be a nice cozy intimate vibe up there...

i had a great time, it def was packed - but being there from 1pm to midnight was a good idea. the music lagged in the evening, but i was dancing from 10pm till 12, even tho i was shot. i admit - i never was big into factory, but the music is banging, the ppl r there to party, and its def a crazy time.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

What time did the party end? I left around 5:20 pm.

i left around 6, but one of the bouncers told me that they were closing at midnight.

i had a great time :D . was def one of the better times I've had in there. And i dont think it was actually as packed as in years past. Musically, JP def had some not so shining moments, but i thought overall the music was great!:cool:

That party was nuts. Got there at 6am, left around 1215. Amazing time. And i agree, way too crowded. Howver, some of the best performances ive seen a long time. The second one when they were throwing confetti everywhere was awesome. And the third performance when the guy climbed across the crowd on the wire was incredible.

C:\del with the silence accapella was the highlight for me. Only one complaint: PLEASE LET US SMOKE!!!!!!