Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rennie Pilgrem - Perfecto Breaks

phrankadelic

I've had it for a long time. Outstanding breaks mix!!! Rennie and General Midi did the Perfecto Breaks room for me at conference last year with Liquid Todd and k-swing and tore it up. I actually spoke to Rennie today about doin g his Beatfest event here with Adam and the rest of the crew.

dade, you've always been one of the few that have had the balls to book these guys. whether it be conference or not, i'm glad that u've brought them over here. i saw adam when you booked him at shadow. i think it was the night of some sony amatuer night. yes, i was one of the 15 or so that actually stayed.

i would love to see a marine parade night or even any night with pilgrem, freeland and the rest of the uk/nu skool boys.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by phrankadelic

i would love to see a marine parade night or even any night with pilgrem, freeland and the rest of the uk/nu skool boys.

I totally second that.

counting the days until the next marine parade party. i can't wait until conference to catch out acts like ils, evil nine, infusion, adam freeland, future funk squad, koma & bones and ofcourse rennie pilgrem & blim;) :cool:

defenitely one of the not to miss parties for conference and beyond:D

aye. this mix is choice Frank. glad you pointed it out.

i have the adam freeland flyer up in mah room from that night he played at Shadow Lounge.

dade always brings in the goods. constantly booking talent that no one would touch round these parts. looking foward to what nocturnal has up it's sleeves.

a marine parade party would be great for conference.

just heard it today. some NICE nu skool breaks. have always thought that this guy was up there with Freeland.

sean...u hear this yet? anyone else?

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn coon.

Better late than never.

dade, you've always been one of the few that have had the balls to book these guys. whether it be conference or not, i'm glad that u've brought them over here. i saw adam when you booked him at shadow. i think it was the night of some sony amatuer night. yes, i was one of the 15 or so that actually stayed.

I love the breaks. The bad news is that they really are a hard sell around here outside of conference. The good news is that Nocturnal has three rooms so I can get my breaks fix by putting it in the smaller room every now and then.

I actually produced the Marine Parade event at Spi last conference. Those guys are the real deal. This year we're looking to do something much bigger...probably a daytime event with all those guys together and a few LIVE acts. I'll keep you informed.

a marine parade party would be great for conference.

it was great this past year @ Spi .. Infusion took the cake with their insane breaks LIVE PA ... after that I walked over to BED To hear the last couple of hours of howells .. totally fun night .. Marine Parade night would be fuckin great. I'll settle for Free*Land :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

it was great this past year @ Spi .. Infusion took the cake with their insane breaks LIVE PA ... after that I walked over to BED To hear the last couple of hours of howells .. totally fun night .. Marine Parade night would be fuckin great. I'll settle for Free*Land :)

Adam's available for the night before Thanksgiving....I couldn't find a club that wanted to do it. Go Figure!

Originally posted by ogmiami

By the way....

where did all the breaks fans come from all of a sudden?

FYI - Just got a couple of breaks demos from our locals and was really impressed.

breaks are alive an well!

halloween at venu the main room was jam packed all nite and everyone was loving the breaks!

Originally posted by ogmiami

By the way....

where did all the breaks fans come from all of a sudden?

i went to school in orlando (ucf) in the early 90's, so you can say i was "schooled" with breaks. ever since then, i was always into them. didn't care for the path the florida breaks took, and most of the parties that went on here didn't really appeal to me. so i just stuck to my cd's and vinyl.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by aj2234

dade,

if adam freeland is still available and is on tour in the states, i might be ineterested in doing the show at venu for one of our edge parties or at i/o downtown!

let me know!

angel

I was just about to say that I am sure you can count on AJ to want to do something at Venu or I/O.

Hey, how about Pole Folder??