Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg this Saturday @ 34!!!!!!!!!!

biznation00

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by livin42nite

so biz who got the trivia? By the way though attempt one rocks, the 2nd cd is better.

I'm pretty sure it was "bring the music". I have to listen to the broadcast again to verify. But I won't keep you guys waiting. You can both have all nite access for you & a guest Sat. Call me up so I can arrange. U guys have my #.

Klit, see me inside for the drinks & bands... ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

I'm pretty sure it was "bring the music". I have to listen to the broadcast again to verify. But I won't keep you guys waiting. You can both have all nite access for you & a guest Sat. Call me up so I can arrange. U guys have my #.

Klit, see me inside for the drinks & bands... ;)

Good stuff, by the way why have sander autograph it for you? I though oscar said tiesto was your fav dj on that tiesto thread.

Guest saleen351

judge jules = flop

G&G= flop

Roger Sanchez=flop

Sander=?

space isn't doing so hot lately... word is the big man isn't happy...

good luck

the vibe on the terrace during sander's terrace and then oscar's destruction of the terrace was amazing .. i had to look at my watch to make sure it wasn't wmc. my friend from tampa was totally amazed and we left at 11 cause he had to be back in tampa that afternoon. When Oscar played 'Carnival' at 8:30am that place went nuts. I'm hoping for a repeat performance from both Sander and Oscar on the patio. Sander played Buenos Aires and then a U2 bootleg of With or Without You. :)

See you all on Sunday morning.

Originally posted by saleen351

judge jules = flop

G&G= flop

Roger Sanchez=flop

Sander=?

space isn't doing so hot lately... word is the big man isn't happy...

good luck

You forgot to mention Howells, which was a great night!!

btw, I was all around town on the saturday after halloween & everywhere it was slow & I mean slow!! It's just the way it is here in Miami after halloween. Same thing happened last year @ Spin on the Friday after halloween & every other year that I can remember on the beach. That's just how the ball bounces...

As for the Roger Sanchez & G&D night- The closing party the week before created a lot of confusion. I have endless numbers of people who replied to my emails or called me to wish me a Happy bday that also replied "but I thought Space was closed??"...

Come back with what you will, but the fact is that everyone outside of clubplanet isn't in the know like you guys are. So it's taken them some time to realize Space isn't closed. This especially applies to peepz who usually drive down from lauderdale, west palm & boca...

We met with the "Big Man" about this yesterday & he himself understands. So it's no secret... :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

btw, I was all around town on the saturday after halloween & everywhere it was slow & I mean slow!! It's just the way it is here in Miami after halloween. Same thing happened last year @ Spin on the Friday after halloween & every other year that I can remember on the beach. That's just how the ball bounces...

As for the Roger Sanchez & G&D night- The closing party the week before created a lot of confusion. I have endless numbers of people who replied to my emails or called me to wish me a Happy bday that also replied "but I thought Space was closed??"...

Come back with what you will, but the fact is that everyone outside of clubplanet isn't in the know like you guys are. So it's taken them some time to realize Space isn't closed. This especially applies to peepz who usually drive down from lauderdale, west palm & boca...

We met with the "Big Man" about this yesterday & he himself understands. So it's no secret... :rolleyes:

wow, you are right on, you echo the same thoughts relayed to me from the in the know club peeps... But atleast you admit it's not going so well, which it clearly isn't. LP is probably freaking out now that he can't unload the place..

but i did forget Howells,= flop.. add that to the list...

Murk night I didn't get a report on that night...

good luck biz.... keep the speakers trance free and you'll be alright...

See you on monday..

oh and i just read your whole post, word was the "big man" is putting it on his employees to get some ideas going on how to pack the place....

Howells - no patio = flop

RS and G&D = LP created flop for taking advantage with the "closing parties"

Saturday - Crobar was packed

Sander - only will be successful if on the patio - set times?

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Do you have the official set time for Sander Kleinenberg this saturday, he was broadcasted live a few months ago but on the last hour, I hope we can hear him for 2 hours, or better yet, all 3 hours. :)

Roland 11-2am & Sander 2am - ?? (whatever he feels like). ;)

ps. If you have the last Roland/Sander live @ Space broadcast then you know... Sickness! :eek:

Biznation00@msn.com

I'll tell you something...

As far as I'm concerned, and same with many ppl I know, if the DJ isn't playing the patio, it's just not worth it THAT MUCH to go...

The main room gets boring quick without the patio...

The best nights at Space has been with sick patio appearances by:

Morillo ('03), Lawler (old+new space patio sets), Howells\Sasha (WMC '03), Sharam (old Space Dec 23rd '02)...best nights hands down...

Stop shortchanging these DJs (HOWELLS, SANDER) and put em on the f'ing patio!!! Howells pulls 12 hour set every month at Arc, I'm sure he'd be game here as well, if the opportunity is right!

Make this club truly rival the Space Ibiza terrace and do it right, I'm sick of this half-assed attempt...

Other than that I Love Space...just throwing some tough love