Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loose Pussy

guest00901

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, do guys think women get looser when they're out of their early 20's or something? :confused: I'm also 28- if anything, I got more pussy control than ever before.

Exactly, I mean in our late twenties we are just coming into our sexual maturity and the best years we have to experience it while you guys wasted that away so many years ago :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glittergal

Opps I just made it ultra easy for darlok :blank: my bad

:gang: Thank u Misss Gynecologist!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, do guys think women get looser when they're out of their early 20's or something? I'm also 28- if anything, I got more pussy control than ever before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only cuz ur practically a nun when it comes to sleepin with men.:tongue:

• 1 month later...
Guest jigsawyouth23

Ok. that would mean a woman can only have sex a certain amount of times before she "struck out" and was used up. If the dick is bigger or not, the body is supposed to heal, right. And a "big" dick is still alot smaller than a baby. So why is it, I am a beautiful girl, a model, never given birth, but am loose to where my bf's have a hard time getting off and i never do!? I am in shape. I dont get it. Yeah, i slept aroun a bit, but not more than ,most. Even hokkers still are tight. What the fuck? I am here to ask all girls like me to step foward. and guys who have been there to do the same. all in a RESPECTFUL manner. This subject is on alot of peoples minds, yet if you havent had kids, ladies, you are dismissed, as a whore, or that your man is a liar who is ashamed of himself. THATS A LIE. yeah sometimes its tru. but i am a great example. so let me know. PLEASE. and be nice. theres no reason to hate on me. :)

ok for starters.....

there are different size dicks for different sized guys..

some short guys have big dicks, some tall guys have small dicks

visa versa no 2 are exactily the same....

well the same goes for twats they come in different shapes and sizes... no 2 are exactily the same..

some girls are gonna have naturally bigger vaginas, some smaller, yeah pussy can stretch out... but shit if you hang a weight from the tip of your cock you can stretch that tissue out to.. but i wouldnt imagine it being to easy......

a guy could hang a weight for 1 hr 3 times a week for a year from his dick is that gonna make it bigger? chances are NO...

there for sticking a huge cock in our pussies 1 hr 3 times a week for a year is not going to make us looseeeeeeeee!

lik is a fucking dickbar...what an idiot

anyway...loose pussy means the girl used to be fat unless she is fat while youre fucking her which is...counterevolutionary and disgusting...thats just my input...

oh and tight pussy on girls who have always been in good shape means theyre whores who take the dick seriously...

Originally posted by Kontrol

anyway...loose pussy means the girl used to be fat unless she is fat while youre fucking her which is...counterevolutionary and disgusting...thats just my input...

oh and tight pussy on girls who have always been in good shape means theyre whores who take the dick seriously...

dude you're a fuckin douchebag... guys fuck one girl and think they are some kind of cooter conusor... yeah why would i know anything about pussy.. its not like i have one of my own or anything.. lmfao

whats a cooter conuser? do you mean connoiseur? im not trying to be a grammar dick..im just wondering if we got two different terms mistaken...also i dont know what a cooter is....but im guessing you mean a pussy expert?

yours,

shakespeare

you're 19, and you have SF as your avatar. enough said, please move on....

and you are thanking me for attitude?

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

dude you're a fuckin douchebag... guys fuck one girl and think they are some kind of cooter conusor... yeah why would i know anything about pussy.. its not like i have one of my own or anything.. lmfao

yes you do .. & a nice one at that :D

Guest jigsawyouth23

To all who actually responded w/o saying the same repetative BS,

THANKS.

Once again, lets all try to grasp these *simple* concepts:

1. Having 1 or 1 million partners should not make someone loose.

For those in doubt, try this thought out:

Say you married a virgin, she NEVER had kids, or did any freaky sex stuff to possibly stretch her out, nor is she or ever has been overweight at all. Now it has been 2 or 3 years and she is still just as tight. That would mean (presuming you had sex 3 times a week) that you guys had sex ALOT by now. So why isn't she loose?

How is that different from say, a hooker who has fucked 1,000 men, each that she was never with more than a couple of times.

Would that make her loose? Probably not. How would prostitutes make money or have repeat customers for YEARS?!

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, lets move on to me...

I am tall, 5'10 and weigh between 120-130 lbs. (holidays...)

I have been with a fair amount of men but am not a slut. I am in my early 20's. I didn't really have these issues until I got with my ex of almost 4 years or so.He was pretty damn big and wide. But it started the first year and got worse over time. Before you say it was his problem, we broke up for like 2 and a half years before getting back together. The time we were apart I had sex with 4 men. They all had the same problem too, although on different levels. They were varied in size from big to smallish. The big guy still had some prob but not so much. Then by the time me and my guy were 2gether again, it was so much worse. He couldn't come at all 95% of time.

Now my last bf was smaller than all the other. The 1st few months he didn't come ever. We tried. Then after we cared more, and were getting sick of this unspoken but very real problem he came. It was so strange with him. It was like the times he came it was like usually really quick. REALLY quick. A couple more times it was a forever process, but a fun one until I was sore as hell. There were still times he couldn't at all though. I am TOTALLY aware that doing a few grams of blow and drinking a bottle of Morgan's didn't help but I know it was true because he made snide comments jokingly a few times and other men I was with did too (usually I heard 2nd hand)

What do you think? And don't bother to cut me down cause at least I have the guts to ask.

Sorry this is SO FUCKING long!

:) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by jigsawyouth23

What do you think? :) :) :) :) :)

I think I would need a test drive before I could make a determination. In all seriousness I have no idea. I just hooked up with my ex gf on New Years. She seemed loose because she was so fucking wet. I haven't seen her that creamy in a long time. To me it seemed looser than normal but who knows. BTW, the coke and alcohol have a lot more to do with the guy not cumming, than your possible loose pussy. When I used to do that it would take hours and hours of fucking and sweating before I even thought about cumming.

Originally posted by jigsawyouth23

Now my last bf was smaller than all the other. The 1st few months he didn't come ever. We tried. Then after we cared more, and were getting sick of this unspoken but very real problem he came. It was so strange with him. It was like the times he came it was like usually really quick. REALLY quick. A couple more times it was a forever process, but a fun one until I was sore as hell. There were still times he couldn't at all though. I am TOTALLY aware that doing a few grams of blow and drinking a bottle of Morgan's didn't help but I know it was true because he made snide comments jokingly a few times and other men I was with did too (usually I heard 2nd hand)

What do you think? And don't bother to cut me down cause at least I have the guts to ask.

Sorry this is SO FUCKING long!

:) :) :) :) :)

So you're saying your last boyfriend was too small to feel anything?

i agree with pussy getting loose. I know that when you dont have sex like 3 times a day almost everyday of the week for awhile, it can get tighter. But keepin' the sex there all the time can definitly make it loose.

there is also a difference between people, so it could just be the person you are with.

something tight is preffered, but either way i would be happy:laugh:

billy

just to clear some things up

it seems that some of you don't know it , but vagina is not a muscle,

for that reason, you can not make it tight by doing any execises, hanging weigths in it or any other freaky shit, it just wont work!

also, there is no such thing as making it loose just because the woman has sex

if that was the case, all the ladies that gave natural birth could only accomodate guys whose penises are the size of a new born baby

so this brings us to the conclusion that just like a man is born with a given amount of tissue that will turn into a penis, same thing happens with ladies and vaginas

therefore, most of them are the same, but some are larger and some are smaller, and the size (sorry to dissapoint some of you) has nothing to do with the girls sex life

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: