Clubplanet Nightlife Community

c.p. girls 3sum rules!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

o.k. im curious....for all of the c.p. chicks that would consider having a 3sum....what rules would u abide by....or what rules would u give the guy or the girl that is involved in this adventure?!?!?!?!!?!?:)

If your comfortable enough to have a threesome there shouldnt be a need to make rules

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

If your comfortable enough to have a threesome there shouldnt be a need to make rules

hell yea all other women should take note

Originally posted by tastyt

My one rule would be that none of the parties should have any kind of emotional involvement with each other. If any of them do, my advice is DON'T DO IT.

Exactly.

I was also thinkin about - equal time on each person.

Don't want anyone to feel left out.

Originally posted by somebitch

i would ask if it would be ok for me to bang him and another man. if he said no, i would say i wouldnt have a 3some with another chick either then... ;)

Thats the standerd line that women give, it makes sense but I think its a little flawed.

My girl said the same thing to me so I said:

but the difference is I am not attracted to other guys but you are attracted to other women.

If thats the case then we both are getting something we want, something that turns us both on. I dont like guys and she said she dosent want to see me with other guys. She likes girls and I love to see her with other girls so whats problem???

The problem is seeing your partner, someone you love with another person. Thats not easy no matter what, you have to be very secure with each other and know it in your heart they would never hurt you...

Originally posted by gager

Thats the standerd line that women give, it makes sense but I think its a little flawed.

My girl said the same thing to me so I said:

but the difference is I am not attracted to other guys but you are attracted to other women.

If thats the case then we both are getting something we want, something that turns us both on. I dont like guys and she said she dosent want to see me with other guys. She likes girls and I love to see her with other girls so whats problem???

The problem is seeing your partner, someone you love with another person. Thats not easy no matter what, you have to be very secure with each other and know it in your heart they would never hurt you...

i dunno but i am sure your girl has fanticized about beign with 2 guys at once. for you to deny her of a fantasy and her to deny you of one is the same thing. it has nothing to do with your attraction to another guy.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

Exactly.

I was also thinkin about - equal time on each person.

Don't want anyone to feel left out.

lets have a 3some

i dunno but i am sure your girl has fanticized about beign with 2 guys at once. for you to deny her of a fantasy and her to deny you of one is the same thing. it has nothing to do with your attraction to another guy.

Oh, I know she has fanticized about 2 guys. Thats a whole other issue, the facts are she is attracted to women. She enjoys being with women. So why not indulge, its something we both enjoy.

Now having said that we have had a cpl of 3 sums early in our relashinship, however now that we are very serious she said she could not imagin me or see me with another women and I totaly understand and agree with that. I dont think I could handle her with another man.

i would ask if it would be ok for me to bang him and another man. if he said no, i would say i wouldnt have a 3some with another chick either then... ;)

amen to that, one of my boyfriends of a very long time asked about having a threesome about 2 1/2 yrs after we started going out. He wanted a threesome with two girls, I prefered a threesome with two guys. He wouldn't even entertain the though of him and another guy because he thought it would make him bi, yet that standard was washed out the window with me and another girl. :laugh: needless to say it never happened and I bet he still wonders why. duhhhhh :blown:

I think that 'rules' you may have, strongly depend on how serious the couple is. The more serious, and when the heart is involved you need them to prevent people from getting hurt from what should be a fun event for all.