Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's a question

lollie60

Let's say you had a chance to have sex with Carmen Electra or( Antonio Sabato Jr. for the girls )

If they told you they're HIV positive would you still have sex with them ? OR would you view them differently ?

And would you still find Carmen Electra /Anotonio to be hot if they were HIV positive ??

Originally posted by lollie60

just wonderin if you still would see someone like Carmen Electra the same way if she was HIV +

A counter post to " Carmen Electra is ridiculously hott" and the " I wanna bang Carmen" posts

well, i don't particularly care about any oversexed stars except maybe Britney... than I would definitly think less of her. I think after sex ed in schools, on tv about safe sex, one would have to be living in a cave not to be aware of risks of unprotected sex. Unless it was rape or assault, my view of them would be damaged.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bullseye

oh yeah, i always wanted to be hiv positive:drool:

yea me too! and if they had anal warts i would want them even more!!

Originally posted by somebitch

i would still think they were hot but no way in hell i would touch them.

Same here. This is sort of like the Pam Anderson discussion we had recently... there are a number of ways people can catch HIV, I wouldn't assume it definitely happened due to unprotected sex w/multiple partners. Hell, condoms aren't 100% effective against HIV, or *anything* for that matter, it's possible to have used protection and end up with a broken condom, or something.

Lollie60, when you say "diseases are unsexy," would you feel the same way if the person were diagnosed with cancer? Or any number of terminal illnesses. Or do you just say that because people tend to ignorantly blame those who wind up with something like HIV, assuming it was due to a poor lifestyle choice? (The same choice, mind you, that tons of people make every day- some are just more unlucky than others.)

Now, if I learned they had contracted the disease by sharing needles... that would be a different story altogether.

Originally posted by tastyt

Same here. This is sort of like the Pam Anderson discussion we had recently... there are a number of ways people can catch HIV, I wouldn't assume it definitely happened due to unprotected sex w/multiple partners. Hell, condoms aren't 100% effective against HIV, or *anything* for that matter, it's possible to have used protection and end up with a broken condom, or something.

Lollie60, when you say "diseases are unsexy," would you feel the same way if the person were diagnosed with cancer? Or any number of terminal illnesses. Or do you just say that because people tend to ignorantly blame those who wind up with something like HIV, assuming it was due to a poor lifestyle choice? (The same choice, mind you, that tons of people make every day- some are just more unlucky than others.)

Now, if I learned they had contracted the disease by sharing needles... that would be a different story altogether.

i agree 100%. i also think a physical illness is not somethign that causes someone to go from hot to undesireable in appearance. maybe in your head you will stop thinking the person is hot even though their physical appearance hasnt changed but in reality they still are the same 'hot' person, they just have a really unfortunate situation.

it doesnt really matter because none of us will ever have the opportunity to be with either of these people...

imagine your sister/brother got a terrible disease, would you still see that person as beautiful?? i know i would. by your logic, they could no longer be beautiful.

Originally posted by lollie60

Let's say you had a chance to have sex with Carmen Electra or( Antonio Sabato Jr. for the girls )

If they told you they're HIV positive would you still have sex with them ? OR would you view them differently ?

And would you still find Carmen Electra /Anotonio to be hot if they were HIV positive ??

no and no, antiono is fineeeeeeeee

Originally posted by tastyt

Lollie60, when you say "diseases are unsexy,"

let me rephrase that STD's are not sexually appealing.

WHy I ask this question -

YOu take someone like Carmen Electra - who is society's ideal image of what sexy + hot is. All men should want her and all girls would love to look like her

you take an ideal image like this and you destroy that ideal - and would that image have the same appeal as before ? that's what I want to know

YOu know how you guys drool over pics of Carmen and post - " Yea I wanna bang her she's so hot !!" well - would she still have that same effect on you if she had such a serious and scary disease as AIDS ?