Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name that space.

spacious

Originally posted by poysoniv

and it would be great if u worked on a snack bar for those early mornings...

Probably violate the new anti-smoking laws if they served food.

Just pig out beforehand and burn it off inside.

Looks like the Solider has a chip on his shoulder about something.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about something real original....

Well that leaves out Space... hmmm.... let me really think hard on this one.... (as I slip into a daydream... "It could be me... I could be the one! The one who really achieves the quintessential life accomplishment... I could name THAT club... Everyone will love me and all of the pale-skinned people who never leave their computers will say... He's GLORIOUS!)

I got it!

Liquid( or as as my Miami & NY friends love to call it, Liquids)

LeLoft

GrooveJet

Sound Factory

Ministry of Sound Part Deuce

Kitchen Club

Pacha

Velvet

GrooveJet

Glam Slam

Bar 609

Hell

The Cameo

Crobar (too new?)

El Paradiso

Paradise Garage

Twilo

The Tunnel

Club USA

Caffeine

The Living Room Part 7

damn... I'm on to something....

Since the damage is done and I actually replied to this damn thread... Just call it Space... PERIOD

You already fooled everyone... You are doing some amazing damage control by tricking all of the suckerees :doh: into feeling like they're a part of the solution... You're good and I'm still typing... (damnit!) :laugh:

Just call the damn thing SPACE, give pod his own Space Messageboard and Bling one of those little booths where he can get his picture taken with every dj so he can add it to his signature and you can return to being one of the worlds BEST clubs!

That ain't so bad and I'm glad everyone here can take a joke! :itsok: because "I Love Space" sounds pretty damn easy!

I say you do what Prince did.... turn your name into a symbol.... Ya know that (S) you use is pretty kewl....:D

So instead of "the artist formally known as".... you will have:

"The space formally known as SPACE".........:eek:

Then promote the fuck outta the symbol. We all see the symbol and know what it means anyways....

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by spacious

It's your club so you should name it.

Space, Space34, 34, Venue34, Pacha...anything but ClubSpace (it's been done before), post what you think should be the new name of the club located at 34 NE 11 Street. I will go along with whatever you guys decide.

LP

Since it's my club I will simply just call it........

"Home"

Give all my close friends a fake key that grants them instant access as if it where their "Home" as well.

Treat it as a "Home". Feels like a "Home". Will sure to be respected as a "Home".

Well, since we are on the subject of suggestions...a few came to mind last time I was there for afterhours (you know the night Markus got cut 30 minutes into his set :mad: )

1) Patio is super hot and almost unbearable at times...how about small lockers for the girls to bring a change of clothing so that they dont melt out there. :rolleyes:

2) SOBETON seriously needs his own private towel lady that will follow him around on the patio and wipe him down every 10 minutes. :laugh:

3) A few more fans or blasts of the cold air (whats it called again?) would be appreciated too.

Of course for the most part this post is a joke but it is something to think about since as you put it, LP "this is our club".

Much love! Cya at PVD!!!

:D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Well, since we are on the subject of suggestions...a few came to mind last time I was there for afterhours (you know the night Markus got cut 30 minutes into his set :mad: )

1) Patio is super hot and almost unbearable at times...how about small lockers for the girls to bring a change of clothing so that they dont melt out there. :rolleyes:

2) SOBETON seriously needs his own private towel lady that will follow him around on the patio and wipe him down every 10 minutes. :laugh:

3) A few more fans or blasts of the cold air (whats it called again?) would be appreciated too.

Of course for the most part this post is a joke but it is something to think about since as you put it, LP "this is our club".

Much love! Cya at PVD!!!

:D

hmmm LP would have to get a big sign for this name:laugh:

j/k;)

Originally posted by poysoniv

space is fine because u've already made the name known to everyone all over. it would confuse people that arent from here if u named it sumtin else. as for having a name for a designated nite of music- let's say it was a nite for trance music- why don't u call it sumtin like "school of trance" nite :D

and it would be great if u worked on a snack bar for those early mornings...

sumtin???????

Adding that word to my dictionary right now.

Originally posted by obby

Since it's my club I will simply just call it........

"Home"

Give all my close friends a fake key that grants them instant access as if it where their "Home" as well.

Treat it as a "Home". Feels like a "Home". Will sure to be respected as a "Home".

E Ya

Guest saleen351

Sustenon

nuff said......

I do like decca like the guy posted in my cj post, but it's been done before in philly...

one of my old school favorite club names was and still is "shampoo"...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CrzyC

Also a Philly club.

Robbie Tronco was the resident...

We'd start off at the warehouse, pick up some pigeons, move it over to shampoo, then over to decca late night...

the good ole days of spring garden and delaware ave:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thephoenix

Saleen....was that back when The Bank was there or after...like when Egypt was there?

"out q your club and concert calendar, this week at Egypt on the Water Front" etc...:D

I remember it like it was yesterday...

This was the tail end of Egypt.... Then they had a deck collapse at one club and the city was never the same... :(