Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite desserts....

Doing along the lines of all of the above...

tiramisu can be thanksgiving-y.. not after dinner.. but maybe after/with coffee...

Anyone ever have a crostata?

...made it for work one year.. made some girl's "vomit pie" get the boot... not that it's name and color alone were enough to have it dismissed...

not making but...

32372lrg.jpg

:licker:

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Canoli better than on Mulberry?

most definately

Juniors is good, very good, even great (back in the day).. but for the price they charge... it looses much cache...

i only get the chocolate swirl ..its the only cake they make that i havent had better somewhere else

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

dude! im seriously considering buying a whole cake of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory...soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddd

:drool:

F you for mentioning cheesecake factory... i feel fat just thinking about it... no that i'm complaining... i'm going there for my friend's and my birthday in a few weeks, i think we'll have to order a vanilla bean cake... they're gonna have to get oopma loompas to roll me outta there like the blueberry chick from charlie and the chocolate factory...

Originally posted by tastyt

I was waiting for your reply to this thread! :D :D

;)

...i'm not supposed to be here - i was scheduled to be in florida this weekend but changed plans...so how could i resist such a post...

...among the many desserts i like, the fall calls for...

apple pie

pumpkin pie

pumpkin cheesecake (heavanly if made right)

carrott cake (and i mean really good carrott cake with the cream cheese based icing - dont skimp here)

or the good old stand-by, cookie-plate (pref italian)

Originally posted by phatman

;)

...i'm not supposed to be here - i was scheduled to be in florida this weekend but changed plans...so how could i resist such a post...

...among the many desserts i like, the fall calls for...

apple pie

pumpkin pie

pumpkin cheesecake (heavanly if made right)

carrott cake (and i mean really good carrott cake with the cream cheese based icing - dont skimp here)

or the good old stand-by, cookie-plate (pref italian)

DUHHHHHHH & HONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!