Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Savannah Pics

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, we all had such a blast...too bad the door was a complete mess cuz everyone came at the same time and line was out of control. No, we weren't holding up the line, the table reservation ppl just had to get in first.

Yeah, i apologize personally for everyone who had to deal with shit at the door but we're fixing everything this week....grand openings are always trial and error anyway.

Other than that everyone who got in had such a blast...i want my hands on asses next week...and no throwing up in DJs records this time

Originally posted by luiskain

oh man, we all had such a blast...too bad the door was a complete mess cuz everyone came at the same time and line was out of control. No, we weren't holding up the line, the table reservation ppl just had to get in first.

Yeah, i apologize personally for everyone who had to deal with shit at the door but we're fixing everything this week....grand openings are always trial and error anyway.

Other than that everyone who got in had such a blast...i want my hands on asses next week...and no throwing up in DJs records this time

The party was hot babe-end of story.

But next week Im raffeling off Naughtybabe's ass for touching

Originally posted by luiskain

Luis is on CP, too. I didn't know. Hi Sexy Luis :kiss2:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

attachment.php?postid=1834144

The Girls HeHe

the girl on the left has quite a smile... i bet she's dating some dentist :D

must have been quite a party.... save for the heavy jackets for the 'after-meetup' pics..must have been real cold. but its good if it was freezing, because all those girls had hard nips :)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Crackheads... :drunk:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1834299

Excluding the guy on the top left corner and the girl with the LV bag the rest are on CP..

Clockwise starting with the blondie Hotbarbiedoll,Reeni, me,

Solbeam, Innocentbadgirl and the guy in the middle is none

other then the very DRUNK TOMMYARMANI

that party seems like it was off the mofo hook.:eek:

tommy has a lil jungle fever.... damn kid, where did you find that one :cool:

looks like black is back...holla ...i need sum lil choc with a smile to go hehehe :D

its all ghetto fab.... i think we all need to fuck till we all look alike and then we can get rid of the damn race issue :)