CoolJunkie 3rd Anniversary w/ LAYO & BUSHWACKA! @ Opium

cooljunkie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

We've been planning this for a long time and Nick made it happen. We're pulling out all the stops so BE THERE!!! And Saleen, you're banned from Opium now as well as every other club.

hay i drank for free in prive last week,,, but when they see my review, i'm sure to get banned:(

Bling not for nothing, but you can see Edgar twice a month at various venues around town. Not to demean him one bit, he's a fantastic guy behind the decks and in person, but what I'm saying is that L & B only come 'round 2 or 3 times a year, so I'd totally take advantage of it. I'm biased, yeah, but still :)

Originally posted by pod

Bling not for nothing, but you can see Edgar twice a month at various venues around town. Not to demean him one bit, he's a fantastic guy behind the decks and in person, but what I'm saying is that L & B only come 'round 2 or 3 times a year, so I'd totally take advantage of it. I'm biased, yeah, but still :)

I don't think your being biased at all... I think we should seize any opportunities to broaden our knowledge about anything in life... Bling... get a hold of yourself son.... You got your damn pics w/ Edgar for your sig... You'll get some more... This event is not only the 2 or 4 times a year (usually just once a year) but it's also Cooljunkie's Anniversary Party which is ONCE.. I repeat, ONCE a year!

Come show some love and expand that brain 'o yours!

Originally posted by vaughanz

I don't think your being biased at all... I think we should seize any opportunities to broaden our knowledge about anything in life... Bling... get a hold of yourself son.... You got your damn pics w/ Edgar for your sig... You'll get some more... This event is not only the 2 or 4 times a year (usually just once a year) but it's also Cooljunkie's Anniversary Party which is ONCE.. I repeat, ONCE a year!

Come show some love and expand that brain 'o yours!

Yeah what he said. :shades:

That's why Bling's PC keeps fucking up, it's all his DJ Whoring photos eating up space, leaving little room for a swap file. :cool:

Plus, imagine this, Bling...you've conquered still web visuals, you've conquered radio, now you can conquer print media and TV in one swell foop, as in addition to the illustrious CJ team being on hand, the friendly folk at No Cover TV, and some of the Street folk will be on hand too conducting coverage for their respective media.

You'll have a sig a mile long with a newspaper scan, and a video clip cycling about.

But yeah, what Vaughan said!

Oh and I did say swell foop. :cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vaughanz

How did they spell it???

It's right... Bushwacka!

Oh.. in the small HTML text above the flyer/evite???

A female with an eye for detail!!!! That's sexy!

;) Leave it to me to see that instantly. I guess im gonna finally meet you on friday? Matt Spector's told me a few things.....

i can't wait for this at all!!!!

those 2 are some of the best. i've gotten some of their mixes from the internet and wow, i've turned a lot of people into fans just by giving their essential mix from glastonbury. those 2 are one of the few that go throught a wide variety and make it sound DAMN GOOD!. House, Techno, Breaks, and more.

Yea! I think this might be guaranteed quality music (which is much needed compared to the generic pop house crap I heard last weekend)! Sounds like many of you will be there so hopefully I will get the chance to FINALLY meet some people...Bling sounds like your presence is requested, I would just give it up and go, plus I want to meet you too... you are all over this message board. Oh god, could it be, could there be breaks??? Be still my beating heart...:getdown::party:

Originally posted by pbrane

Yea! I think this might be guaranteed quality music (which is much needed compared to the generic pop house crap I heard last weekend)! Sounds like many of you will be there so hopefully I will get the chance to FINALLY meet some people...Bling sounds like your presence is requested, I would just give it up and go, plus I want to meet you too... you are all over this message board. Oh god, could it be, could there be breaks??? Be still my beating heart...:getdown::party:

P - you should definately make this one. Your first drink is on me from one breaks lover to another.