Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Walker is GREAT...

iamme

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love that dog. That is a nice shirt... for me to poop on!!!

Did anyone see when the dog went to Star Wars thingy and started to rip on the people that were dressed up. This parent has their one kid dressed up in costume and the dog goes, "Hey that is a cute kid you got there... I bet he is going to be a loser like his parents." :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by origskeemr

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love that dog. That is a nice shirt... for me to poop on!!!

Did anyone see when the dog went to Star Wars thingy and started to rip on the people that were dressed up. This parent has their one kid dressed up in costume and the dog goes, "Hey that is a cute kid you got there... I bet he is going to be a loser like his parents." :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: aw thats good :laugh:

you HAVE to see when that little mutt went to the American Idol auditions in Hawaii....OMFG i nearly pissed my pants...he was ripping on everyone, it was his best showing! they kicked him off the premises.

A local news station did a story on the dog and did an interview with him, then let him do the weather. He just ripped on Hawaii for like 5 minutes!!! the anchor lady was about to piss herself and her partner just sat there with his jaw hanging :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:jawdrop:

P.S. Paul Walker is a pedifile

ohhhhhhhh boy.

mr. iamme, i have finally found a reason to dislike u for 30 seconds. lol.

i love paul walker. :love2:

idk that hes the best actor out there, lol, but hes damn adorable. if he were that bad an actor i wouldnt find him so attractive... so i think hes got somethin... but... u cant knock him for his looks... hes scrumptious. he might not be a bad boy like colin farrell, but hes got that edible quality to him, only the blonde/blue eyed version ;)

:hump:

Originally posted by linabina

mr. iamme, i have finally found a reason to dislike u for 30 seconds. lol.

take that back!!! :cuss:

:laugh: :laugh: j/k...its ok, its good to have differences :tongue:

and i never said anything about his looks, just that it seems like he acts kinda like a bad version of Keanu Reeves :)