Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what color r your panties?

jackrabbit

Originally posted by weyes

always some kind of black cks :D . sorry to be boring, but i don't like underwear that goes up my ass :aright: . never understood the intentional constant wedgie :confused: .

i used to think that way back in the day, but once u wear them, whne u wear full coverage, you will feel sooooo uncomfortable....thongs are the shittttttt!!!

Originally posted by c-luv

i used to think that way back in the day, but once u wear them, whne u wear full coverage, you will feel sooooo uncomfortable....thongs are the shittttttt!!!

this is so true

now i just can't wear anything else...or anything for that matter

Originally posted by weyes

always some kind of black cks :D . sorry to be boring, but i don't like underwear that goes up my ass :aright: . never understood the intentional constant wedgie :confused: .

If thongs don't fit you right they can be very uncomfortable, but when they do.....feel as comfy as heaven and are hot as hell. A perfect combo ;)

i love hip thongs. i have a striped pair that has some glitter in the thread, they are hot. they are shades of pink & nude with shimmer in it. i also have a black and pink pair with a rhinestone horseshoe on them, i like those...

i have a brown pair with pink hearts on them, & where the thong splits in the back it is held with a little heart.

i also have a pair of snake skin type ones. they are cotton crotched but snake panties :laugh:

Guest whatsgood13
Originally posted by nybeauty

my g-string w/ leopard print on them and a rhistone VS in the front, love the way my butt looks in them :D

show me some picssss.... :jerkoff: