Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Life: I'm a clubber

Originally posted by lollie60

that show should be called MTV True Life- I'm a loser

WOW ...I don't get how people can fuck up their lives soo bad over a dj and a club

that's exactly what I was thinking...maybe they could have mentioned that not everyone who goes clubbing (even at Factory!) is a complete loser?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

Thats a horrible thing to say. He's really not a bad guy, yeah he made himself look silly, and I'm sure after watching he realizes that, but thats not how he is in real life. I thouhgt he was the most normal one on the show. K-smooth is just a nickname that his friends gave him, it's a joke.

the loser had it tattooed on his arm----fucking twerp

OMG... from a 3rd person point of view...Roxy and SF seem so disgusting. What a fucking loser crowd. What a waste of club space. Ppl throwing their lives away and snorting coke from the floor (cuz she didn't want to waste it.. yuck). WTF is that? I never realized the crowd is that pathetic.

And that girl who was dancing when she was pregnant? That's gross. She didn't look it, but what if she slipped and fell? WTF is wrong with these losers? They have no concept of the future and the consequences of their actions.

What is wrong with those idiots? B4 they know it, life will catch up w/ them. They even look old cuz of the drugs they use. What's worse is that there are lots of ppl that live that lifestyle.

On the + side, perhaps the subjects of the documentary will see it and change their lives. Clubbing is fun, but there comes a time where you have to grow up. You're only young for so long.

this week is the new jersey 'how ya doin' crowd :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by danihawk

that's exactly what I was thinking...maybe they could have mentioned that not everyone who goes clubbing (even at Factory!) is a complete loser?

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I can't believe he got a limo just to go to Neptunes during the day time.

I've never seen someone arrive at Neptunes in a limousine, lol.

the hottest 1996 lincoln money could buy lmao... if youre going to do something do it right...

NYCKitty69 not everyone that go to factory are that caught up in the scene. In my group of friends there are 3 lawyers, 2 doctors, a dentist, a school teacher a couple iron workers, a marketing director and I am a clothing designer. We go to SF to let off some steam. Our group in rather large and our ages range from 25 to 55. Yes one of our friends is 55 and owns a gym. Not all of us have a drug problem. I know Patricia and she is a super sweet person, before this aired she had been out of the scene for about 5 months, they caught her at a low point in her life. Some SF people are the same as people that go to a bar and get so drunk they puke, however not every person in the bar have a drinking problem same with factory, not everyone has a drug problem. The film crew filmed me and a couple of my friends and cuz we weren't doing drugs they didn't use our footage, the only footage of our group that was shown was of me walking into SF @ the underware party. If they would have shown our footage you would have seen a totally different perspective, one that was positive, but MTV didn't use it because it wasn't negative. They are getting ratings so they used the most shocking footage and that is not the norm. So don't say that all the crowd is disgusting cuz they are not and if you haven't ever been there you are steriotypiing, its the same as sayiing all african americans are niggers, or all asians are gooks or all Italians are guidos, thats steriotypiing and I hope you are not that close minded. Because as with any group of people whether it be race, creed or religion you have the good and the bad. Good luck to you.

Anyone who calls themselves K-Smooth is a complete tool, the highlight of his segment for me, was when he applied for the bartending job, and the lady asked if he had ever been there and he said "Yea, I came once but I didn't get in" what a homo. Also that guinea trash toolshed from long island pissed me off, stay in LI you greasy wop.

LMFAO @ the towers comparison....you know you WRONG!! :laugh:

When does this show air again? I can't wait to see it...my fuckin AUNT called me this morning asking me did I go to Sound Factory and told me about a "girl who was snorting animal tranquilizer while she was talking.....what is it? WHO? K? You don' t do that, do you?"

:laugh:

I have been to sf, roxy, and exit many times, not that I'm proud of it, but I went cuz I prefer megaclubs to be honest. They also tend to get the more popular dj's.

As far as stereotyping, respectfully, I disagree with what u said

and this is why:

There is a difference btwn stereotyping african-americans, italians, asians...etc and stereotyping a clubber.

If u'r stereotyping an african american, arab american, or asian, hispanic, etc... those ppl were born that way..they cannot change to another minority. That's a serious social issue, hence affirmative action, trent lott issue...etc They have suffered financially because of the discrimination and stereotyping. It's NOT a choice they made.

If u stereotype a clubber so what, it won't affect your resume, or prospects for a career. Just leave the hard partying lifestyle and clean up u'r act. It may be hard, but you made the choice to begin with. This is not a serious social issue... drug use is, but clubbing per se isn't That's why I don't get so politically correct when I talk about clubbers. It's a choice u made.

And I'm not closed minded.. if there's any minority that is being treated poorly and being discriminated against just because of their names or religion these days it's the middle eastern community, of which I am a part of. We can't blink w/out someone saying "it's anti american" or violating our civil liberties

but that's life.

Originally posted by princessofsf

So don't say that all the crowd is disgusting cuz they are not and if you haven't ever been there you are steriotypiing, its the same as sayiing all african americans are niggers, or all asians are gooks or all Italians are guidos, thats steriotypiing and I hope you are not that close minded. Because as with any group of people whether it be race, creed or religion you have the good and the bad. Good luck to you.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

I have been to sf, roxy, and exit many times, not that I'm proud of it, but I went cuz I prefer megaclubs to be honest. They also tend to get the more popular dj's.

As far as stereotyping, respectfully, I disagree with what u said

and this is why:

There is a difference btwn stereotyping african-americans, italians, asians...etc and stereotyping a clubber.

If u'r stereotyping an african american, arab american, or asian, hispanic, etc... those ppl were born that way..they cannot change to another minority. That's a serious social issue, hence affirmative action, trent lott issue...etc They have suffered financially because of the discrimination and stereotyping. It's NOT a choice they made.

If u stereotype a clubber so what, it won't affect your resume, or prospects for a career. Just leave the hard partying lifestyle and clean up u'r act. It may be hard, but you made the choice to begin with. This is not a serious social issue... drug use is, but clubbing per se isn't That's why I don't get so politically correct when I talk about clubbers. It's a choice u made.

And I'm not closed minded.. if there's any minority that is being treated poorly and being discriminated against just because of their names or religion these days it's the middle eastern community, of which I am a part of. We can't blink w/out someone saying "it's anti american" or violating our civil liberties

but that's life.

out of curiosty why do you have an italian falg under your name if you are middle eastern?

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

is sound factory really like that??? open on sunday and your allowed in at like 2 in the afternoon??

i never been there but i wana go now?? how much is it and how old u gotta be to get in??? that shit looked mad crowded with a lot of hot girls...im deff going this sunday

R u serious????????? i think your about 7 years too late..........why on earth would u go sunday? jp's not even there anymore.........seek professional help!!!!!!!!!

kittty let me explain myself furthur. If you say all bikers are scumbags you are steriotypiing, if you say all Catholics are judgemental you are steriotypiing if you say all clubbers are disgusting you are steriotypiing, if you say all African Americans are ghetto you are syeriotypiing. Whether it be a race,creed(any one that claims to be with a certain group) or religion you are steriotypiing. Clubbers are a group of people which fall into the catagory of a creed, so when you say they are all disgusting you are in fact steriotypiing. I don't mean to come across as a person that is attacking you, I'm just tryiing to get to understand that all people that went to SF are not disgusting. Again good luck to you.