Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Life: I'm a clubber

Originally posted by sundayfunday

Its pretty pathetic that everybody is going to put these people down the way you are.Patricia is a very good freind of mine and is the sweetest girl any of you will ever meet. MTV took advantage of her when she was at a very bad point in her life and if any one of you would have ever met her u would take everything you said back. Every fucking one of you has done some shit in there life that you would not be proud of there just weren't cameras filming it so maybe you should take a look at yourselves before you go and say some of the things u do. To all of you that go bashing her under screen names so that no body knows who u are get a fucking life.

i agree.. Unfortunately these boards are people posting under screen names and willl continue to post shit like they are all great, perfect and better then the world.. welcome to clubplanet LOLLL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please someone who knows, is JP going to be there for one last party on the 22nd or is he done??? If so I'm done too. NO SENIOR FOR ME HE IS A RUDE PRICK TO GIRLS... THAT IS GOING TO BE SUCH A FUN PARTY WITHOUT THEM... WHAT A JOKE.. AS FAR AS THE PROGRAM THEY COULD HAVE DONE A WAAAAAAAAY BETTER JOB.:mad:

Originally posted by keg33

Please someone who knows, is JP going to be there for one last party on the 22nd or is he done??? If so I'm done too. NO SENIOR FOR ME HE IS A RUDE PRICK TO GIRLS... THAT IS GOING TO BE SUCH A FUN PARTY WITHOUT THEM... WHAT A JOKE.. AS FAR AS THE PROGRAM THEY COULD HAVE DONE A WAAAAAAAAY BETTER JOB.:mad:

NO.. go read his board, its on there..

Originally posted by sundayfunday

Its pretty pathetic that everybody is going to put these people down the way you are.Patricia is a very good freind of mine and is the sweetest girl any of you will ever meet.

Nobody disrespected or put down your friend - she did it to herself.

Originally posted by princessofsf

it will make you feel. Girly thanks for the info, gonna miss SF.

me too.. I would like to go back once more.. sux they showed some of the bad parts about it but the parts i loved were the craziness going on outside and all the dancing and craziness on the inside... glad i went the times i did and was part of it..:cool:

Originally posted by keg33

I spoke to him this week and for a fact, no more JP and SF, no classics night. He's done and ready to move on to some place else.

That hour long program was pretty disturbing. I smoked a little bit before watching it, and seeing Patricia all cracked out like that pretty much ruined my high. She seems like someone who's very emotionally fragile, and I don't blame JP for not wanting to hear from her. She seems like she could be a sweet individual if she got her shit together. All that K and Crystal is just killing her fuckin brain. Not to sound stereotypically psychoanalytical, but she seemed like something really fucked up happened to her in the past. I get the sense of either molestation or rape at a young age, I don't know why.

The aspiring DJ seemed like he had a fairly good head on his shoulders, but seeing him fuck up his new job because of a night at factory was just dissapointing. I was surprised to see some older footage of Paris at the door, working the line, creating some excitement. That shit completely died out over the past year. At least there were some shots of Factory on a good night.

Latacia's story was boring.

K-Smooth reminded me of why I never go to Neptunes, and why I can't stand hitting up the Hamptons early on Sunday afternoon. I can't stand the fuckin vibe at Neptunes.

That clip with paris at the door was recent...she makes her appearances now and then.

Pete is a very good kid...give him time...he is having his fun now. He'll wake up one day and realize that he can accomplish so much more if he would just concentrate on it. I have alot of his tracks and he asks me for my opinions...he'll be there someday...where he wants to be.

i cannot believe this! no jp @ factory. i feel like the day when i saw the towers go down. feels like a bad breakup. atleast im glad to have hit the last jp theme party(holloween). i dont believe that factory will be the same though. i remember hittin the original sf with junior and experiencing jp's factory and i must say, jp's was the studio 54 of todays generation. he was the pied piper to all that got the vibe he was spreading. as far as mtv's im a true clubber, i am happy to have seen the exposure that factory got @ the end of its era. Patricia, dont know you but i must say from what i saw, your not an ugly chick. love yourself. heal yourself. theres a good person in all of us. some tend to loose it @ times but its there. also you gotta believe in something :) hope everything works out for you. as for the dj, hit me up with your track, id love to hear it. Richard Grant, WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU DO SUCH A THING? Peters was factory. i guess nothings forever

i never got to go to sf on a saturday/sunday and after reading on here about it and watching the show today i feel a lil disapointed in not going at least once to experement it.......i was thinking of going this sunday morning but since jp won't be there im not gonna go

guess im assed out:mad:

Originally posted by 1love

i cannot believe this! no jp @ factory. i feel like the day when i saw the towers go down.

um..don't you think u'r taking this a little too far? i used to go to SF before it moved and shit too but even if i hadn't actually seen 9/11 live and in person i'd never compare a club closing to something like that.

i haven't been to SF much lately but it always felt great knowing it was there if i felt like staying out or even getting up on a sunday morning and hitting it up.

Originally posted by barvybe

um..don't you think u'r taking this a little too far? i used to go to SF before it moved and shit too but even if i hadn't actually seen 9/11 live and in person i'd never compare a club closing to something like that.

i haven't been to SF much lately but it always felt great knowing it was there if i felt like staying out or even getting up on a sunday morning and hitting it up.

the point im trying to convey is that i felt kinda empty when i heard jp was no longer there. its hard to believe just like when there was no more world trade center. i knew it had really happened but was in a state of disbelief. ive hit many clubs from jersey/ny to miami and never had as good of a time as factory. to some people factory was a place to really let loose. in a life with so many controls its always nice to know theres a place to go to were you went to be free.

Originally posted by princessofsf

I am so disgusted with MTV. The guys filmed the documentary for almost 2 years, it was supposed to be about the club and JP instead it was about people that were at the lowest points in their lives. Patricia is a sweet person, granted she was totally caught up in the scene and it saddens me that this show may ruin this girl more than she can ever imagine, but I do know that she is cleaning up her life and is no longer obsessing over JP. Factory is over, Junior is taking over Dec. 6th. The Classics party will be my last at SF forever(unless they bring back JP).:mad: I can't stand Junior, he stops playing music sometimes for 2 hours cuz there are too many girls in the club or if he sees an ex. Good bye SF you'll be missed.

This is completely wrong ....that is a different show......should be coming on in about a week or so ...stay tuned kiddies.....

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

That clip with paris at the door was recent...she makes her appearances now and then.

Pete is a very good kid...give him time...he is having his fun now. He'll wake up one day and realize that he can accomplish so much more if he would just concentrate on it. I have alot of his tracks and he asks me for my opinions...he'll be there someday...where he wants to be.

Thank you Teddy we really appreciate that ......Eddie Baez has been dropping his track at all of the clubs he has been spinning and wants to help him

They portrayed him poorly when we filmed so many great things.....that's mtv editing....and that's you stupid asses who think that a club is his life LOL

i mean patricia is a really nice, good hearted girl ....but she shouldnt of exposed herself that way on tv.....kind of brought down the mood of the show and the subject matter....oh well :D

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

The aspiring DJ seemed like he had a fairly good head on his shoulders, but seeing him fuck up his new job because of a night at factory was just dissapointing. I was surprised to see some older footage of Paris at the door, working the line, creating

For the record pete didnt lose his job because of that night at factory ......that's mtv adding to the story......We werent that upset about it ......but after seeing some comments that he is a low life, etc...just gets irritating

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

sf is hell and it was a shit place to go all crack heads go there to see there crack head dj jp is a junkie hahahaha

well it seems like you have finally figured out how to turn the caps lock off, do you think maybe you can work on some punctuation now?

Hey, isn't it almost time to start another roxy thread?

Originally posted by girly

i agree.. Unfortunately these boards are people posting under screen names and willl continue to post shit like they are all great, perfect and better then the world.. welcome to clubplanet LOLLL

\

Yeah but we dont agree to let MTV of all things to follow us around and film everyting we do