Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K-Smoothhhh

i thought the best part was when he went to float and doria looked at him, and laughed, LOL

i get that shit all the time to, Random kids who come into the building looking for a job, it's Cute

but NYC, dosent have Superstar's in its clubbing scene no more, it's not 1985 anymore....

why are these kids so "OFF" LOL???

CLASSIC

Hey

its nice to know there are still decent people on this board, HEY KITTY!

i Swear! on everything i am, That when my door's open, i will TRAIN the door people to know WHAT a BAD element is, Reading these threads could make a sain person ill, lol

manhattan id's only! lol

i deff will!

its coming alot faster now, i just hired new contractor's, and there getting so much done!! the place looks like a possible dance club now, lol and i even Started Taking appts with promter's and i just hired a Pr Team, soooooooooooo

its cominggggggggggggggggggggggg. lol

K-smoooth wow this guy is at such a higher level than every one else:laugh: :laugh:

Watchin his segment made me wanna wretch, and like Task said

its sad cuz hes probably gonna get some ass from some stupid young girls that are impressed he was on mtv :(

The only thing K smooth needs now is calf implants and he will then be the total package:laugh:

Originally posted by bxbomb

K-smoooth wow this guy is at such a higher level than every one else:laugh: :laugh:

Watchin his segment made me wanna wretch, and like Task said

its sad cuz hes probably gonna get some ass from some stupid young girls that are impressed he was on mtv :(

The only thing K smooth needs now is calf implants and he will then be the total package:laugh:

he need's upper body implants the kid was like 5'5 140 pounds

this guy was a total idiot.. at neptunes fighting, calling some girl a slut and trying to prove how k-smooth he is:rolleyes: Typical arrongant long island ass**le.. this is why I choose to go elsewhere because of the idiot little kids that live around here and drink their budweisers then want to become tough guy and flex their little muscles and cause drama..hope this dude is embarassed by what an ass he looked like :blown:

Originally posted by girly

this guy was a total idiot.. at neptunes fighting, calling some girl a slut and trying to prove how k-smooth he is:rolleyes: Typical arrongant long island ass**le.. this is why I choose to go elsewhere because of the idiot little kids that live around here and drink their budweisers then want to become tough guy and flex their little muscles and cause drama..hope this dude is embarassed by what an ass he looked like :blown:

LI, Jersey, next week- gonna be the same crack shit-and people wonder, why clubs arent fun anymore lmao