Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar and Roland merge into one

ogmiami

On the voting ballot for the Street Elite issue of Street Newspaper the battle for best DJ is between:

Oscar G Roland

Oscar Fonseca

Hydra

Marcus Shultz

Tony Toni Radamas

Diega

Those Street guys really have their fingers on the pulse of the local DJ scene.

Originally posted by ogmiami

On the voting ballot for the Street Elite issue of Street Newspaper the battle for best DJ is between:

Oscar G Roland

Oscar Fonseca

Hydra

Marcus Shultz

Tony Toni Radamas

Diega

Those Street guys really have their fingers on the pulse of the ;local DJ scene.

that list is a joke!

aren't we forgetting a couple locals that should def be on any list to make it a valid one?

Not to discredit the list but there are many local DJ's that should be on the list that have more experience and residencies than some of those listed.

Also WTF is listing DJ's together? this isn't Deep Dish, they don't market themselves together. It makes more sense to have Oscar and Ralph together.

Originally posted by cooljunkie

OK I just made a call and had them change it for a more sensible list. In their defense it was something rushed by their GM, and was taken from a flyer.

Does that mean that my vote for Oscar G. Roland will not be counted? I feel so cheated......that's much worse than the Space closing parties.