Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first intuition

tastey

gimme your first intuition about the following:

suppose you meet some guy that your gf knows and he tells you about an almost too good to be true offer about a small house in a big skiing area for winter holidays. it´s for 8-10 people and there would be two spots for me and my girlfriend free and it´s DAMN cheap for that area in that season. sounds good, right?

now, when you´ve almost bought into the idea, the fact comes up that the ex of your girlfriend will also be coming to the trip.

normally i´d be cool with that. but listen further. suppose now also that you were the one that the guy´s girlfriend cheated with and fell helplessly in love with. and that you were the reason she broke up with him and he got the word that she cheated on him with me several times like 2-3 months before they broke up.

now, also suppose that you fucked another girl he had a thing for (they weren´t together but he apparently was helplessly in love with her)... yeah yeah i know but i couldn´t help it, this guy knew some delicious girls!

if you consider all that, what would your intuition tell you about if to go or not to go to the trip?

personally, my intuition instantly answered a definite NO. it tells me that this will guarantee some drama and uncomfortable-ness i wouldn´t want in a holiday.

oh and btw, the guy will probably bring his new girlfriend too... ( :laugh: if i´m going, i´ll hope i stay strong :laugh: .... but i´m so weak when it comes to this...)

any comments appreciated!

Originally posted by trueqwest

I say you go, leave your girlfriend behind, and hook up with his new girlfriend to show that some things never change. Why change the formula?

yeah thought about that too, but i guess he´ll warn his girl of me... but wait, that will even work in my favor!! :idea::laugh:

funk: my gf like me thinks its a cool offer price-wise and would go (the offer is REALLY great), but lets the decision up to me.

Tastey,

I have carefully analzyed the pros & cons & say that it def looks in your favor.

Heck, being the way you are, it would not surprise me if you work a 3 some with you, your girl & the guys girl, while this poor sap is left alone in his room jerking off to the victoria secrets catelogue!

;):laugh: :laugh: