Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm bored...time for some sexy pics of celebs

nomembername

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

wait, i looked at the pix, maybe she did get implants but when were those pix taken when she has small boobs??? maybe she just didnt fill in yet, wtf do i know

yeah i was thinking the same thing but i also think most people fill out by 18 and you have to be 18 to be in nude pics. i have seen other pics of her where she looked a lot smaller & now she looks like a small C.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah i was thinking the same thing but i also think most people fill out by 18 and you have to be 18 to be in nude pics. i have seen other pics of her where she looked a lot smaller & now she looks like a small C.

they look real, but if they are fake, thats a damn good boob job

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

they look real, but if they are fake, thats a damn good boob job

well she has a belly piercing in this pic which wasnt there before:

gq06.jpg

implants can be done through he belly button so i think anyone with a belly ring who is famous possibly has implants. i dont know, if she has em they are small but nice. they definitely look good then again, i have seen some fake boobs that you would never know were fake.

check this quiz out. i got a 10 out of 12 but they ALL look real.

http://www.playboy.com/sex/features/breasttest4/quiz.htmx

well she has a belly piercing in this pic which wasnt there before:

gq06.jpg

implants can be done through he belly button so i think anyone with a belly ring who is famous possibly has implants. i dont know, if she has em they are small but nice. they definitely look good then again, i have seen some fake boobs that you would never know were fake.

check this quiz out. i got a 10 out of 12 but they ALL look real.

http://www.playboy.com/sex/features/breasttest4/quiz.htmx

is that a bellie ring, it kinda looks like an outie

Breasts can grow/shrink at pretty much any age... over the course of a lifetime they change size and shape more than any other body part.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh and I meant to ask... where is that shot of Katie Holmes from? And is that really her body? Who'd a thunk that miss thing had such a scrumptious, suckable pair??? :eek:

I think its from a movie called "The Gift". It was a horrible movie, but I was shocked when I saw lil Joey topless.