Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Night at Vue...

origskeemr

Originally posted by dgmodel

should we create a plethora of vue threads like we did for savannah??? lol... im going to go to show, so possibly might come through to your shindig... whos going so far, anyone id know???

show is good on sat.? i thought only fri...i love it there!!

should we create a plethora of vue threads like we did for savannah??? lol... im going to go to show, so possibly might come through to your shindig... whos going so far, anyone id know???

C-Luv, Jackrabbit (newbie), Skeemr4 (hip-hop board), and whoever. I wouldnt mind if any of you guys stopped by for a drink. The most important thing is you dont have to know anyone cause my friends and I are FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You should come or stop by cause it will be a good time. If you guys think you might stop by I will put you on the list cause my friend does the door.

oh yeh MISK is gunna be there for all you Misk lovers!!! I told Fineones the other day to come and join us as well. Come with him and Ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhost. Or like I said whoeva wants to come. Mi Casa Su Casa.

I was actually planning on vue with my friends....if we end up going I'll see ya people there, and of course, I'll buy you a drink

I did the birthday thing last night and watched a friend of mine get retarded, not to mention I might be permanently banned from Avalon so another birthday night would just add to a crazy weekend. Also, I'll finally meet MISK!!!!

Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!!! I just got excited cause I got out of work and have nuttin else to do today except get a shirt. We should be getting there no later then 12-12:30 but maybe before cause I think we have a party bus. I dont think you will be able to miss me cause I am gunna have a gang of people with me and I will be crawling by the end of the night. If worse comes to worse ask for Josh's table.:D If anyone goes just walk up and ask for Kelly and tell her your here for Josh's B-day and you will get reduced.

BTW yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy its my birfday. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (actually its on the 18th)

cy1.jpg