Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Disgruntled D.J., Followed By Disgrutled Fans......

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by redzinger

I promise to stop being so gay as soon as I get this c**k out of my mouth.

I *PROMISE*

:bj:

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by muzikchick

resort to ignorant gay bashing. Personally, I find it very disturbing. The gay bashing is overwhelming on the Jonathan Peters message boards. I further find it disturbing that, while Peter's moderators will erase any post regarding d.j. competition, such as Baez and Merritt spinning classics at SF, they allow the vicious gay bashing to take place.

I think it displays poor judgement on the part of JP's staff to allow this type of behavior to continue. Those messages should be erased immediately. By erasing those sort of messages, it would send a message that this type of "hate" behavior should not be tolerated in NY, or anywhere. Not doing so, only illustrates that JP is only worried about himself, and competing d.j.'s. This sort of aloofness toward this behavior does not make him look very good, and I'm sure many feel the same. By allowing it to continue, it's passive aggressive bashing, by Peters, himself. To show the seriousness of this intolerable behavior he, JP, should have immediately make an announcement to stop the hate, and remove those disgraceful messages of intolerance and hate speech. We are not in Kansas, people, and it's unacceptable.

STOP THE GAY BASHING, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION....AND WILL TURN OFF ANY GAY FANS OR FUTURE PROSPECTIVE GAY FANS AND THEIR FRIENDS, AND SETS A VERY BAD EXAMPLE!!!!

http://www.journeyworks.com/pamphlet/5175.htm

http://www.tolerance.org/10_ways/index.html

I dont think it says anything about jp gay bashing as well simply because he's bi :hat:

and if you didnt know, now you know!

Originally posted by nympho69

I dont think it says anything about jp gay bashing as well simply because he's bi :hat:

and if you didnt know, now you know!

I would disagree that it says nothing about him...if he was supposedly "bi", he has an even greater responsibility to step up to the plate.

coward -- One who shows ignoble fear in the face of danger or pain.

Word History: A coward is one who “turns tail.†The word comes from Old French couart, coart, “coward,†and is related to Italian codardo, “coward.†Couart is formed from coe, a northern French dialectal variant of cue, “tail†(from Latin cda), to which the derogatory suffix -ard was added. This suffix appears in bastard, laggard, and sluggard, to name a few. A coward may also be one with his tail between his legs. In heraldry a lion couard, “cowardly lion,†was depicted with his tail between his legs. So a coward may be one with his tail hidden between his legs or one who turns tail and runs like a rabbit, with his tail showing.

ok.....just a couple observations about this thread.....

#1) DONT GENERALIZE!

I couldn't give a rat's f'en ass about gays whatso f'en ever....that is not what I'm disgrunted about....nor do I bash them. If that rocks your boat, go ahead with your bad self.

If you think that every JP fan is going about gay bashing, and has nothing else better to do, WAKE UP!!!

I am FAR from gay....as a result...I do not prefer a club whose clientele caters to a gay crowd or a DJ who has a primarily gay following....its just my preference.....doesnt make me a basher!

I will be fixing this problem by NEVER AGAIN setting foot inside Factory. Easy!! No more problems.

#2) DISGRUNTLED?!?!?!....again....u generalize!!

Life goes on.....and JP will be at a new place...with owners that will recognize and appreciate him....and will have their pockets stuffed by JP's fans. I would be disgruntled if he were to STOP spinning.

To think that there is a generalization that all of JP's fans are disgruntled and bay bashers......bothers me.

Just my opinions....

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

ok.....just a couple observations about this thread.....

#1) DONT GENERALIZE!

I couldn't give a rat's f'en ass about gays whatso f'en ever....that is not what I'm disgrunted about....nor do I bash them. If that rocks your boat, go ahead with your bad self.

If you think that every JP fan is going about gay bashing, and has nothing else better to do, WAKE UP!!!

I am FAR from gay....as a result...I do not prefer a club whose clientele caters to a gay crowd or a DJ who has a primarily gay following....its just my preference.....doesnt make me a basher!

I will be fixing this problem by NEVER AGAIN setting foot inside Factory. Easy!! No more problems.

#2) DISGRUNTLED?!?!?!....again....u generalize!!

Life goes on.....and JP will be at a new place...with owners that will recognize and appreciate him....and will have their pockets stuffed by JP's fans. I would be disgruntled if he were to STOP spinning.

To think that there is a generalization that all of JP's fans are disgruntled and bay bashers......bothers me.

Just my opinions....

--Obviously, it wasn't ment to be directed to the peace loving music fans.

--It was directed toward the moderators of his fan site. It should have been addressed from day one.

--Keep the peace!

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by redzinger

Oddly enough, you were put on this earth to blow me.

Now get to work!

:eek:

your a pisser :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: