Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my official hungover Priviledge review

drsatan

Yea ...that area around priviledge is a mess with all those thugged out delinquents . And the traffic flow through Washington is ridiculous , police cars parked in the travel lane , thugged out jits cruising around at 5mph acting retarted ,etc etc . I actually got to South Beach at 125am ,and ONLY got inside Priviledge at around 230am , thats how bad it was around there .

As far as the music , it reminded me alot of my clubbing beginings in Northern Spain ...... rumbling ,energetic ,Banging beats with a good vibe/crowd in a somewhat small venue .

Next week , i'll most probably be there for mistress barbara , i just hope it isn't that hot inside .

Originally posted by pod

I had to run that same gauntlet on the way in. I came with 2 friends of mine (guy and a girl), and the thugs converged on the girl like seniors on the early bird special at the Country Buffet (south park reference hehe)...we actually walked in the middle of the road to avoid that mess.

The neighborhood needs work for sure.

LOL, I know exactly what you mean! I live in South Beach and believe me, all of those thugs invade that block come the weekend. I'd like to know from what rock they crawled out from under. They certainly don't live there for I never see them at the supermarket, post office, etc. They create a lot of traffic, litter and love to yell at every girl(ugly & pretty) that walks by.

But anyway I did not go to Privelege (I had other plans) so I can't comment but I do give the ownership credit for NOT opening up another hip-hop club on Washington Ave.

hey Ramon -nice meeting you too! maybe one of these Sunday nights i'll come out to Jazid......

now back to the Privelege opening

as far as the club - unless they tone down the attitude and do some serious AC installation (remember how Nerve used to b unbearably hot? and now it is soooooooo much better...?)....i dont see myself going back there.

Chris Liebling is a class act, stay tuned for an interview with him on NO COVER (mun2), his whole attitude about music and the general techno scene is very refreshing and i am glad he had a good response fr the crowd, cos he really is a great dj/producer (and just in case you guys didnt know, he started out spinning hip hop ...back in the early 90's!!).

Originally posted by saleen351

columbian chicks the hottest? Sorry bro, i banged a few columbian whores in miami and man they all have attitude problems and don't look that good. The hot chick argument ends with mid town manhattan....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Saleen what makes you think the "columbian whores" you get to meet in miami are the real thing?

SICK

What a Time, Service was bad but first night.

Liebing In and out of tracks, very straight set good effects, loops, etc, Nothing Crazy........

Highlight Is Dr Satan High fiving Liebing over the tables while American Madness is Playing...... And the tease Seven Army Nation.

Girl to Guy ratio was great........ Was hot as Fuck But dont mind it lol.

Sound System was GREAT!!!!

New Shadow like I said.

Got there just b4 3am & the fire marshalls were outside chattin' with management & club owners. Something about a "code violation" & they were holding the door. I'm assuming it was the no handrail/stairs issue as Dade mentioned. Anyway, the door guy was pretty polite and apologized for the whole thing & I was off to Space.

Originally posted by saleen351

columbian chicks the hottest? Sorry bro, i banged a few columbian whores in miami and man they all have attitude problems and don't look that good. The hot chick argument ends with mid town manhattan....

Before you critisize ColOmbian women, please realize that Colombia is spelled with two O's!

Sorry Saleen, but have to defend my roots :tongue:

BTW. Not only do we have the BEST women, we also make the best wake-me uppers....coffee...of course. ;)

Originally posted by ikkin

Before you critisize ColOmbian women, please realize that Colombia is spelled with two O's!

Sorry Saleen, but have to defend my roots :tongue:

don't waste your time. he'll say he's right and colombians have been mispelling their own country's name for years!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: