12.06 Bad Boy Bill _ Behind the Decks Tour

12.12 DJ Micro & Dave Ralph

12.13 Danny Rampling

12.19 Dave Aude

12.20 Kevin Saunderson & Mistress Barbara

12.26 TBC

12.27 TBC

12.31 SASHA & Jimmy Van M _ New Years Eve

i tell ya the truth i could go almost every date listed but since i dont wanna play it out im not...what a fuckin lineup...a few months ago i put a post to all these new clubs to book Darren Emerson and Avalon did...the guy is so underrated its ridiculous...his label underwater won party of the year for the Ibiza summer season...i was fortunate enough to catch that party this summer at Pacha...set of the fuckin year man...unbelievable...caught him last year doing a hotmix at the end of Pete Tongs essetnial selection live in Ibiza...also sick...saw him in Miami at WMC...insane...ive never been so pumped for 1 night in NYC in a long time...the following night, the man Pete Tong will be there...dont know if i can go from Roger Sanchez to Darren Emerson to Pete Tong all in 3 days...too much money for someone without a job...but the following week Steve Lawler makes his long awaited return....now that man is officially off the chain...ive waited a while for him to come back too...and for all the Avalon bashers, I can see u hating that more than half the club is VIP which is really wack but VIP is for the hiphop rooms anyway so who gives a fuck...house is where its at and the vibe in there isnt nearly as bad as what people have been saying...sometimes i say to myself "was i at the same club as these people were?"...this past weekend for Tall Paul and Nick Warren the place was pumpin and they arent very popular in NY...the only thing im worried about is that Darren is playing 2 days after Thanksgiving Eve...i hope theres still a crowd thats going out that night...anyways cheers to Avalon

Originally posted by Roxxia

RIP Twilo and Limelight...the last of the super clubs NYC will have ~~> Arc can never compare

AGREED!!!!

:blown: :blown:

eh, maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see what happens with these new clubs in the next few months. If the crowd at Avalon changed, that place would be awesome. If Arc got a liquor license, I would seriously be there every single weekend.

Originally posted by zeeker

eh, maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see what happens with these new clubs in the next few months. If the crowd at Avalon changed, that place would be awesome. If Arc got a liquor license, I would seriously be there every single weekend.

AMEN to that brothaman..

DJ MICRO!!! yes i am fucking psyched... I have been waiting to see him outside of a party for a few years now. He's an ill dj and hopefully he'll get the respect he deserves some day.. I just realized this... im going to oakenfold, bad boy bill, and then micro & Dave ralph.. that's three weeks in a row of being at the same club.. damn that kind of sucks oh well...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yup ;)

actually...its 18 & over for both...but the guy @ the door is a..... hmmmm...I rather on say.....

....But I know for a FACT that girls DEFINETELY get in 18 & Over...

thanks you are very helpful today for me!!! ;)

is it a problem for guys that are 19 to get in...?? or just one guy w/ two girls

Originally posted by gmccookny

11.26 Paul Oakenfold _ 5th Annual Trancegiving

11.28 Darren Emerson

11.29 Pete Tong & Hybrid (LIVE) with New Order¹s Peter Hook

That's gonna be a MeSsY thanksgiving weekend :drunk::tongue::hat:

are you all going b/c that would be great since I have not met any of u but have been posting for so long...

Originally posted by totallytrance

are you all going b/c that would be great since I have not met any of u but have been posting for so long...

That would be kool :)

I'll most likely be going to Darren emerson since i love underworld stuff, and Hybrid is unbelievable live :eek:

Glow and Trance, check your PM's this week ;)