Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riots on the streets of Miami!

funketeer

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

you know i never could understand how you can get in trouble for violence but yet when the gov. is in trouble they fuck you up with violence i.e. tear gas and shit. why not use laughing gas i mean who wants to be violent when they are laughing their asses off...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

you know i never could understand how you can get in trouble for violence but yet when the gov. is in trouble they fuck you up with violence i.e. tear gas and shit. why not use laughing gas i mean who wants to be violent when they are laughing their asses off...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, there's some people who don't like to be tickled, so I'm guessing there's some people who don't like to laugh a lot, and act violent.

Fair trade is unfair beause trading fairly is impossible, first of all, what are we trading here anyways? exactly! You see? It's a catch 22 situation we have here...trading fairly is for pussies, right? ok, I'm glad we could come to an agreement...if we trade fairly, how are we suppose to rule the world? Poverty sucks, let's not forget that...so, poor people don't deserve equal rights...right? Exactly...I don't know...money it's cool, poverty sucks...sweat shops rock...I wear Nikes, Nikes are cool...I heard they're manufactured by little blind girls from phillipined...therefore, poverty sucks and money rules...trade this, bitch!

:finger:

Originally posted by funketeer

If you've never been gassed and would like to get gassed, work your way to downtown Miami...cops are not there today to serve and protect...they will kick you ass on the spots...feeling masochist? this might be your thing!

Enjoy! :D

LOL

You have a great way of putting it.

I must say, the last cops you want to riot against are Miami cops. My father retired from MDPD and I specifically remember him being involved in a huge riot here in Miami......ONCE.

Ass whoopings where distributed and people then came to realize that one of the last departments you want to riot against is MIAMI.

but

I am guessing that since the last riots many new clueless faces and mentalities have moved to Miami from multiple Countries and I am guessing these are the ones who are being brave now and giving our cops the opportunity to test their new riot gear.