Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Ready For Dave Seaman&phil K

eddyguerra305

:D I am absolutely ready for this... dave seaman is by far my favorite dj - he has asked to play from 12-3 also to play more of a tech house journey type set... I am sure its going to be absolutely epic as always and then its followed by the madness of Phil K - never heard him personally but I hear he is the absolute bomb! Zabiela style - should be fukcing amazing!:D - see you all friday - list requests to eddyguerramia@hotmail.com or jon@blissproductions.com:hat:

Have you not learned your lesson yet, dumbfuck???

It's bad enough that you review your own parties after they are through. What? Now you're gonna start reviewing them and hyping them beforehand???

Let me guess, JC is opening for Seaman?

Of course you're ready for this! It's your own fucking party! Clown!

Originally posted by justuw8nc

Have you not learned your lesson yet, dumbfuck???

It's bad enough that you review your own parties after they are through. What? Now you're gonna start reviewing them and hyping them beforehand???

Let me guess, JC is opening for Seaman?

Of course you're ready for this! It's your own fucking party! Clown!

what is your fucking problem "clown" - I am ready for this because I enjoy good music. I am promoting it so people know about it and can come out... remember, thats what people that promote nights do... LOL - I am throwing the event because its about good music. I am opening for dave seaman because I am resident at the club and thats what we do on fridays plus, I open for dave seaman at about half of his gigs all over the world.. Sometimes I comment or thank people after a good night but whats the harm in that? I think its quite nice a polite actually.... This post and the event itself are about positive vibes positive people, apreciative people, and most of all one of the biggest names in the music wolrd and one of the forefathers, dave seaman and one of the biggest rising stars in the music world, phil K (nubreed) - this board is supposed to be about love and advancement of a dying scene.. get a clue and stop being negative and be positive about good things to come.. For those of you who care to enjoy yourself instead of being bitter and just cruel, see you on friday at nerve for dave seaman & phil K - for the others, good luck to you all.... by the way - happy thanksgiving:D

The fact is... so much hype just disappoints in the end. It's unavoidable. It happens with everything. So JC, it's wonderful that you're bringing Dave Seaman to Nerve (I can't help but think... is the venue big enough?)! Keep up the good promoting work. But maybe you should have just said... "can't wait for Seaman + Phil K., I hope it will be a good night!!!." That's promoting too and without the pretentiousness and egoism that many people lately tend to associate with your name.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Jon, u use words like epic to discribe all of your paties. Why not use the word fun. It will be lots of fun. It's not as pretentious as "epic"

others have noticed this behaviour on the board as well. It's not just me. lets put a stop to it.

i think the word epic was used to describe dave seamans set.. thats what his sets usually are to me "epic" - but at any rate, we all have the same intentions.. we hope to have fun with good music and good vibes.. sorry if I am ever misunderstood but I guess I just enjoy the music and the events and I am really looking forward to having a good time listening to dave seaman and phil K in an intimate venue with big room sound...:D lets hope we will all have a fun thanksgiving week....:cool:

Jon, u use words like epic to discribe all of your paties. Why not use the word fun. It will be lots of fun. It's not as pretentious as "epic"

others have noticed this behaviour on the board as well. It's not just me. lets put a stop to it.

GA, I told you my last party was going to suck ass, and you still didn't come. What's up with that? My parties don't suck bad enough for you now huh?

Just you wait :shades:

John, so Dave seaman must never work on fridays cause you always in town on fridays!

George, you forgot to mention the many "sick" parties, Mate.

im really looking forward to hear PHIL K,heard great things about him as a dj,awesome skills,very good music.......i really dont care about seaman ,last time he played at nerve his set was really boring,didnt expect dave seaman to open his set with p.diddys"let's get ill" and he also played coldplay"clocks" and scumfrogs"music revolution" ..WTF!!!......thank god infusion made my night..........this friday im there for PHIL K!!:D

I'm not complaining about the talent that JC brings to Nerve. I just think he boasts way too much about his parties and his promoting talents even for his own good while more important tasks like managing the club's plumbing problems go unnoticed for months.

What are "freebie lovin' haters?" Sounds like an oxymoron like military intelligence or Dj Jon Cowan.

Originally posted by justuw8nc

Another week, another chance to twirl my thumbs during a JC set!!! Two hours of absolute un-bliss!!! :laugh:

NERVE HAS BECOME BOLLOCKS!!!

A big :bigfinge: to the omnipotent owner/promoter/resident dj.

I'm betting a Canadian dollar that you're not English. If you are, well I owe you a Canadian dollar.

OK I don't get this, why the hell do you and others like you bother going to Nerve if you hate it so much? You know what? I don't care for crobar...so guess what, I don't go! I suggest you do the same, if you even go...you're a newbie so you might just be bitching for the sake of bitching, and not even go to begin with....but needless to say, if you do go, you must be some sort of sadist to subject yourself to something you don't like.