The PVD Review thread

Bling

Originally posted by houze-kitty

good enuff eric-----

i guess i just took your :blown:

the wrong way:)

:laugh:

I'm here to confuse you ;)

Remember, there is LOTS of negativity on here, I try to spice of some funny stuff that's all. But some people take it the wrong way.

By the way, where have you been?!? Have not seen you anywhere lately :confused: Are you semi-retired like the other half of CP is?

On a side note: My cat that I had for 12 years died :boohoo:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by soniquarium

Much i the records i have gotten latley are HOUSE, and House has incorporated the breakdowns.....

So, keep an eye and ear out for this sound.....Its not Played in Miami much at all but you can find it if you look hard enough.

Are you sure? Don't guys like Robbie Rivera and Ralph Falcon play some of the type of House you're describing?

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:laugh:

I'm here to confuse you ;)

Remember, there is LOTS of negativity on here, I try to spice of some funny stuff that's all. But some people take it the wrong way.

By the way, where have you been?!? Have not seen you anywhere lately :confused: Are you semi-retired like the other half of CP is?

On a side note: My cat that I had for 12 years died :boohoo:

i have been hitting the house party circuit lately--friend"s bday:s, etc.

renting rooms, driving to the keys on sundays for some good ole fashioned drunken chaos-----

then my lil car broke and it cost $300to fix!!!:eek:

so no, im not retired or even semi retired @ that......just doing other shit for a couple weeks

Ill be out in full force starting Wed night!

sorry to hear about your kitty:(

You know, im not to sure on what Robbie Rivera or Ralph Falcon(whom i have no idea who he is) are playing. I have not yet had the chance to grace the decks with Robbie...although I have heard some of his stuff in NYC...and it sound great. Its more ruff sounding than what i have gotten from my UK/South American connections.

Once we overhall the new website to my label....i will get a few live MP3's up for you to listen to.

Im sure the sound will grace the speakers during the WMC04. I know i have a few shows...and i will drop the sound.

Im not sure if it will go over well with the BIG CLUB crowd. It has energy but its more like a grooven feeling, you just get lost in the transition from track to track.

To tell you the truth....I have stoped playing the Super Clubs. My sound has transformend and as it progresses my sound gets further and futher away from what the masses want.

The largest place i have played in a while is Sullivan Rm NYC. Holds about 400 people. All other venues here and overseas are like the size of, say Nerve.

Im just not in demand for the Super Club line up...which is fine, because musically, im going in a whole nother direction.

Originally posted by houze-kitty

Im glad you had a good time Bling!

Even though our musical tastes differ somewhat, its good to hear that PVD took you on a journey----youre beginning to "feel" the music like a true music fan, not a drugged up x user or k snorter......this means you are growing musically!

So now that u had your damn trance fix.....are you ready to be taken on the journey of "house"???:D

WORD

The music itself should be your drug.

Originally posted by nexusgroove

not all true... I know alot of adults that have PVD collections. Just depends on the click ur in.

I like trance, I think some of the shit that comes out now is a bits boring, I'm an old school trance head, I like the old stuff/classics per say. Same in the house.progressive scene. some of the new tracks now suck! old will always be better.

at least I think so.

i agree with nexus i also tend to like the stuff i heard 2 yrs back more. ill go the saleen route here i love classic trance :)

WUNDERVOLL

Lichtermeer, Farbenrausch,

Spiegelglanz, Schall und Rauch.

Gedanken die vorüberziehen,

Vision aus Schweiß und Endorphin.

Allein mit mir im Rythmusraum,

vergeht die Zeit ganz wie im Traum.

hier geht die Sonne immer auf,

und ich tanz' einfach weiter.

wunderbar, wundervoll, superschön, supertoll.

wunderbar, wundervoll, und ich tanz' einfach weiter.

OMFGGGGggggggggggggggg Paul was out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bangin out that shit like there was no tomorrowwwww woooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D :D

Markus did a great job opening!!!! I toally loved the set. omg Tranquility RMX and WHAT! :D :D :D :D

sick sick sick night! :P the only ting i didnt like was the white sheet wtf!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omfgggggggg pixxx coming up soon :P

wundeRVOLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllll

Originally posted by arturob

WUNDERVOLL

OMFGGGGggggggggggggggg Paul was out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bangin out that shit like there was no tomorrowwwww woooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D :D

Markus did a great job opening!!!! I toally loved the set. omg Tranquility RMX and WHAT! :D :D :D :D

sick sick sick night! :P the only ting i didnt like was the white sheet wtf!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:lol3:

Originally posted by Bling

i agree with nexus i also tend to like the stuff i heard 2 yrs back more. ill go the saleen route here i love classic trance :)

bling !! now i will say you are crazy &/or talking stupid crap .. trance is soooooooo much better now & wayyyy different ..i really hope you were just joking around on this one :confused: :confused:

WUNDERVOLL

Markus did a great job opening!!!! I toally loved the set. omg Tranquility RMX and WHAT!

how many rolls did you drop? :confused:

:D

Originally posted by fended

biggest househead copout and myth right there. evryone that likes and listens to trance roll.:blank:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah nelson ... all the crackheads on the patio every morning are listening to trance as well.:laugh: :laugh: cause oscar g & roland are trance dj's :laugh: :laugh:

WUNDERVOLL

::Translated::

Light sea, color intoxication, mirror gloss, sound and smoke. Thought the by-pulled, vision from sweat and Endorphin. However with me in the Rythmusraum, the time passes completely as in the dream. here the sun always continues up, and I dance ' simply. marvelously, wonderfully, super+beautifully, super+madly marvelously, wonderfully, and I dance ' simply further.

Sie Nuß, Notwendigkeit auf, Misten zu rollen zu stoppen!!!