Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Guest rallyxe
Originally posted by darlok

I just wanna help Linabina out with her weight problem. And I can't post drunk pics cuz i don't drink. 2 many girls try to take advantage of me when they see me holding an alcoholic beverage.

BWUAHHAHAHA thats the funniest shit ive ever heard. take you dick out of your ass mate.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
LIVe.....from my hangover........i gotta admit...i still have some make up on from last night in this one lmao!......HOLLER...

mel.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

you still look great :makeout:

...u were doin da binder!!!!!!!!!!!.......dougie fresh is home so...u know how we do......

......BTW.....nice sig:heart: .....

Whats on the agenda tonight? I gotta finish this binder shit by today (hopefully) but I should have it done by 6. Tell Dougie that I wanna puff wit him.

...the agenda SUCKS! lol....first of all ...dougie and the POSSE ..aka...jay fito mikey lou and t....had to chill in the driveway UNDER my window last night while i was TRYING TO go to bed early!!.......tonight i have work till 7.30...then mall...then tanning.....i am prob gonna stay home and do NOTHING....so dont come over ...thanks ...the management :heart:

...the agenda SUCKS! lol....first of all ...dougie and the POSSE ..aka...jay fito mikey lou and t....had to chill in the driveway UNDER my window last night while i was TRYING TO go to bed early!!.......tonight i have work till 7.30...then mall...then tanning.....i am prob gonna stay home and do NOTHING....so dont come over ...thanks ...the management :heart:

I know mikey called me and I was like where's Missy and he said sleepin. Well call me later...

LIVe.....from my hangover........i gotta admit...i still have some make up on from last night in this one lmao!......HOLLER...

mel.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

wow mis... u actually better than u do in person !!! i would actually fuck u in that picture and keep a boner !! :bowdown: and maybe go 4 more rounds !!! u know u love me !!! :love:

wow mis... u actually better than u do in person !!! i would actually fuck u in that picture and keep a boner !! :bowdown: and maybe go 4 more rounds !!! u know u love me !!! :love:

ROTFLMAO!!! yo your repin France and not Columbia from now on?