Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

....who are u to make fun of people...u look like the ghetto version of marc anthony ....... and marc anthony looks like a wet chihuahua....so ....

and who are you to make fun of anyone ?i don't see a pic of you anywhere asswipe.your another loser just trying to start trouble like usual and you wern't even funny.Haze can make fun of whoever he wants and does soo i gave him a taste of his own medicine.you don't like it who cares don't respond to it...i wasn't even talkin to you.

......ok one...i have a pic on this thread.....and two ...im prettier than u so i can make fun of u whenever i want.....it's common knowledge that's how things work.......and if u dont want anyone else's response than send a private message.....u still confused on the way these PUBLIC THREADS work?!...

yep, deffinately large in the package area, its funny, when we first started havin sex, i couldnt do it till like 3 days later cuz i hurt so bad after, lol, so in the beginning it was every 3 days and then smooth sailing from there lol!!!

you may be right Starscream but he has a hot girlfriend so I'm guessing he has a 10 inch hammer or something...bet you would love for him to post pics of that

......ok one...i have a pic on this thread.....and two ...im prettier than u so i can make fun of u whenever i want.....it's common knowledge that's how things work.......and if u dont want anyone else's response than send a private message.....u still confused on the way these PUBLIC THREADS work?!...

an asshole like yourself would be as vein to say "im prettier than u so i can make fun of u whenever i want." You can look like Angelina Jolie on the outside and still be an Erkel on the inside you plastic biatch.what you said is sooo fucking lame and retarded not to mention ignorant as hell but what should i expect from you.PS i saw your pic your def not all that to be talking all that at all.

yep, deffinately large in the package area, its funny, when we first started havin sex, i couldnt do it till like 3 days later cuz i hurt so bad after, lol, so in the beginning it was every 3 days and then smooth sailing from there lol!!!

if you gotta talk about how big your boyfriends dick is than it prob isn't.everyone wants to be a showoff.

an asshole like yourself would be as vein to say "im prettier than u so i can make fun of u whenever i want." You can look like Angelina Jolie on the outside and still be an Erkel on the inside you plastic biatch.what you said is sooo fucking lame and retarded not to mention ignorant as hell but what should i expect from you.PS i saw your pic your def not all that to be talking all that at all.

...oh...my ...fucking ...god!.......u have got to be the biggest fucking moron on this board...congrats u can read.....so can most 6 year olds......at what age are u planning on picking up the mental capacity to comprehend sarcasm?!....tone?!....tongue in cheek?!.......should i go on....

..as far as me being all that i posted one pic of me looking straight up where u can barely see my face ...i will not argue with a small wetback looking moron on the internet about whether or not im pretty because anyone who knows me knows what i look like and can argue your silly little comments...

and another thing big fuckin deal with your 1 blurry pic taken from the side with your fat nose and those glasses my grandma used to wear.you got some nerve.not to mention you look like your about 40. Def a soccer MoM.

....are u talking about me!? lmao...........i look 40?!...yea k....o yea ..and my fat nose......its so fucking huge omg....i should prob schedule a nose job asap........i mean i only get 3 random comments a day about how perfect my nose is.....i want at least 10

....are u talking about me!? lmao...........i look 40?!...yea k....o yea ..and my fat nose......its so fucking huge omg....i should prob schedule a nose job asap........i mean i only get 3 random comments a day about how perfect my nose is.....i want at least 10

you're beautiful...dont even waste your time with this momo anymore

wow very defensive about your looks hunny huh.you got insecurity written all over you.I hope you don't sleep around alot too to make you feel self worth cuz you sure do act like a whore for one on here.

yeah random comments on here maybe stfu already stop blowing your hot air trying to make yourself feel pretty because you know you are ugly on the inside and on the out too now that i see your pic. I wish you never told me you had a pic on here,i wouldn't have thought soo badly about you. But now i can see right through you.

..lmao!!!!!!!!.......do u read?!.....i just made a comment about u not understanding tone or sarcasm..........how can u even begin to take anything im saying literally .....i just said i was hoping for 10 random people to tell me i have a perfect nose everyday.........u really fucking think that was serious!?!.................we have had bad posters ....but u have to be the worst.......how long do u need to be around here to start realizing how sarcastic every post is.........for fucks sake!...

...if i was insecure about my looks i would be have made 34 half naked picture posts asking everyone to excuse my ugliness .....don't u know anything about messageboards?!..

Damn babe, you didn't have to go into detail. You coulda just said, "yea, he has a 10 inch hammer."

:D

..lmao!!!!!!!!.......do u read?!.....i just made a comment about u not understanding tone or sarcasm..........how can u even begin to take anything im saying literally .....i just said i was hoping for 10 random people to tell me i have a perfect nose everyday.........u really fucking think that was serious!?!.................we have had bad posters ....but u have to be the worst.......how long do u need to be around here to start realizing how sarcastic every post is.........for fucks sake!...

...if i was insecure about my looks i would be have made 34 half naked picture posts asking everyone to excuse my ugliness .....don't u know anything about messageboards?!..

no it's not every post it's mostly your'

s. I was having a normal conversation with someone which seems impossible for you to do.Is that how you live your life...in a sarcastic way? I bet that gets you real far. GROW UP WILL YA!!!

....yea ...im the only one here who makes obviously sarcastic remarks that can't possibly be how the feel.......read.....pay attention.....then think about how upset u get everytime i type.......in case u havent noticed ....im only having to justify myself to u ......if u want put me on ignore.....it will probably do wonders for your stress level.....i just took a valium so i wont stop viewing your posts just yet...

Damn babe, you didn't have to go into detail. You coulda just said, "yea, he has a 10 inch hammer."

:D

whoa thanx for the pic i guess you are right,unless that is someone elses.Kinda weird that would be that you would have pic's of other men's large penis's on your puter,soo i'll take your word for it big boy.

....yea ...im the only one here who makes obviously sarcastic remarks that can't possibly be how the feel.......read.....pay attention.....then think about how upset u get everytime i type.......in case u havent noticed ....im only having to justify myself to u ......if u want put me on ignore.....it will probably do wonders for your stress level.....i just took a valium so i wont stop viewing your posts just yet...

oh really just stfu already.:blah: