Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

whoa thanx for the pic i guess you are right,unless thta is someone elses.Kinda weird that would be that you would have pic's of other men's large penis's on your puter,soo i'll take your word for it big boy.

What the eFF are you talking about?

Are you insinuating that I sent you a pic?

You really are dilusional. And stop replying twice to everyone, there's an edit button, learn how to use it.

You really are dilusional. And stop replying twice to everyone, there's an edit button, learn how to use it.

...yea but im uninteresting......god...maybe we can get a club started....everyone who finds me boring unoriginal and completely comedy free......sign up...receive a free tshirt

who am i replying twice to?if im doing what your saying than soo are you and soo is misk.yeah i guess your that insecure you had to show me it too. Everyone one here's got something to prove why?

...yea but im uninteresting......god...maybe we can get a club started....everyone who finds me boring unoriginal and completely comedy free......sign up...receive a free tshirt

again boring one tell me how to mute your pill popping drugged out ass.atleast that would be something usefull.oh that and the pic of haze's dick now that was worth it.

again boring one tell me how to mute your pill popping drugged out ass.atleast that would be something usefull.oh that and the pic of haze's dick now that was worth it.

I don't know who dropped LSD in your Queerios but I didn't send you a pic.

14263295_4f0554d39d_m.jpg

...again....JOKE.....tongue in cheek........i wasn't swallowing a valium as i was typing .....it was simply words........you are about as sharp as a bowling bowl huh...

as far as ignoring my posts.......first draw a warm bath....put on your favorite song....and remember to slide the razor up and down not side to side..........that should save u from reading anymore of my horrible posts

I don't think that was directed to me, was it?

Maybe your Valium is kicking in, lol.

first of all bitch, i can post about whatever i want. second if you dont believe it i really dont care, really. but im so cereal when i say that it is huge and if you dont believe me thats fine, cuz its MINE. and if it was a teenie weenie i wouldnt be with him cuz i loves me some good dick! and it doesnt bother me to talk about it but as for posting a pic of it, sorry didnt mean to dissapoint you but its for my baby blues and only my baby blue eyes to see. ( Bow )

if you gotta talk about how big your boyfriends dick is than it prob isn't.everyone wants to be a showoff.

first of all bitch, i can post about whatever i want. second if you dont believe it i really dont care, really. but im so cereal when i say that it is huge and if you dont believe me thats fine, cuz its MINE. and if it was a teenie weenie i wouldnt be with him cuz i loves me some good dick! and it doesnt bother me to talk about it but as for posting a pic of it, sorry didnt mean to dissapoint you but its for my baby blues and only my baby blue eyes to see. ( Bow )

You are sooooooooo gettin' it tonight.

Get your ass in the shower and get over here.

wow talk about grammar lol.listen Horsey with your big ass teeth,you can have him i've already seen the goods.your right you can post anything you want,talk like the slut that you look like.im sooo toast.

wow talk about grammar lol.listen Horsey with your big ass teeth,you can have him i've already seen the goods.your right you can post anything you want,talk like the slut that you look like.im sooo toast.

Easy there Lucy, that's my girlfriend you're talking about.

And what the Hell is this picture nonsense?

Easy there Lucy, that's my girlfriend you're talking about.

And what the Hell is this picture nonsense?

man ok im sorry she is your gf and i think you're alright.im sorry.and the whole picture thing was just a bust.sooo i'll be over in about a half since she won't ok lol.

i am his lil slut, and i am soooo toast?!?!!?!?? wtf does that mean???