Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

yes, that is me in my avatar.. ive experimented with pretty much every shade of hair under the sun, but i always seem to come back to this golden blondish brownish mix. people tell me it suits my complexion better. i probably will return to my natural roots one day when i get fed up with this. but anyways, thanks for the suggestion! :)

do u hang with anyone that isnt asian?

hahaha.. actually yeah, i do. it's just that i don't really party with anyone that isnt. unless you count the white guys with asian fetishes that show up at our parties. but yeah.. since i work for an asian party promotion group, it would make sense. i used to have more non-asian friends back when i was in college and really into raves. attachment.php?attachmentid=36716&stc=1

haha i have no idea who this guys is

hahaha.. actually yeah, i do. it's just that i don't really party with anyone that isnt. unless you count the white guys with asian fetishes that show up at our parties. but yeah.. since i work for an asian party promotion group, it would make sense. i used to have more non-asian friends back when i was in college and really into raves. attachment.php?attachmentid=36716&stc=1

haha i have no idea who this guys is

even that white guys looks kinda asian :shaky:

Guest gabo
is your friend doing the chineese peace symbol? cuz i thought peace was done with 2 fingers? at least in my country it is...
Maybe it's an asian gang sign.