Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

lol im the opposite i cant wear contacts... i cant get them in... i've drank hot wax, i've eaten dog food, i've spit fire, ive even bitten through a pint glass, but to put a lil penny sized piece of film on my eye i freeze up like a lil bitch...

...funny seeing this...no pun intended...two nights ago i went to get a trial pair of contacts...my first time after all these years...it was 45 minutes of torture...lol...i dread trying to put them in again this weekend...but i'll give it a go...i just want them for nights and weekends...i actually noticed i see better out of my left eye which is important to me...i also heard you can get pairs that last 1 month if you "qualify"...still undetermined at this point but i know people that have tried and simply refuse to use them so you wouldnt be the only one marko...

...funny seeing this...no pun intended...two nights ago i went to get a trial pair of contacts...my first time after all these years...it was 45 minutes of torture...lol...i dread trying to put them in again this weekend...but i'll give it a go...i just want them for nights and weekends...i actually noticed i see better out of my left eye which is important to me...i also heard you can get pairs that last 1 month if you "qualify"...still undetermined at this point but i know people that have tried and simply refuse to use them so you wouldnt be the only one marko...

I think it's all about relaxing and not thinking much of it.

I got contacts for the 1st time years ago. I just relaxed on that seat and kept my eyes open for 5 sec. for the nurse to put them in.

they were a bit uncomfortable at 1st, but after that i got used to them

I think when people think about the whole process of it too much, that's what makes it harder to acheive. Just don't think about it, and all should be fine :)