Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

I think she looks hot, although im not a huge fan of the monroe piercing thing.

but no one is perfect i supose.

i agree with the monroe piecing, but i think D would look good with a little nose ring...used to hate them, now i think they look great on certain people

We really don't buddy....

And anyone who really knows me knows that what you see is what you get, I don't put on an act for anyone or anywhere. I don't try to be something im not. Take me for what I am or leave me...simple!

iamme- I have a little nose ring stud, I took the monroe out though for work, I think I had it for like a month and then took it out.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And anyone who really knows me knows that what you see is what you get, I don't put on an act for anyone or anywhere. I don't try to be something im not. Take me for what I am or leave me...simple!

:werd: keep it realz realz girl. Loved the pic by the way.

I used to have my labret but took it out cuz o work too, bleh...i miss it.

Originally posted by tubby

okay.... It seemed like your one FEMININE guy with ur cheerleader "keepz it realz girl gesture. Do u have any sisters? and are they hot?

And ladyshady is the next lil kim. She's female that hangs around club planet and tries to rap to people.

Actually yes i can be quite feminine, ladies have no complaints:D so is all good. Nope no sisters but the hoes around the way are tight.

ladyshady, her name sounds familiar but dont think I seen her posts, oh well.

iamsamurai, are u from the hood? If so u should hang out with ladyshady. She's straight up ghetto
okay.... It seemed like your one FEMININE guy with ur cheerleader "keepz it realz girl gesture. Do u have any sisters? and are they hot?

wtf :confused:

keep me out of your posts, thanks

Well, these were takin back in October but who cares. Yes ppl I dont wear that fuckin blue shirt all the time and look no blue hair, just pure drunkeness. Bar party, good times. Too much Gin n tonic, good stuff.

Me n my girl Heat, numero uno armenian friend right there, fo sheeez.

heat_alex.jpg

heat_alex3.jpg