Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do people say "eww" to pubes when...

georgym

To me, at least, it seems like the majority of people keep their pubic hair :confused:

I find it a bit odd and strange to shave it all off. It's like, nature intended there to be hair, so why not leave it?

Or if need be, trim it.

When people, guys or girls, shave it all off, it just looks odd. Doesn't it :shaky:

seriously. how superficial can you get? ;)

it's like OMG NO BODY HAIR!!!

you've been surrounded by tv and magazines and movie stars and fashion ads waaaayyyyyy too long.

i actually prefer a nicely trimmed patch, as long as it doesnt look like the Dark Forest of Horrors.

Originally posted by gmccookny

To me, at least, it seems like the majority of people keep their pubic hair :confused:

I find it a bit odd and strange to shave it all off. It's like, nature intended there to be hair, so why not leave it?

Or if need be, trim it.

When people, guys or girls, shave it all off, it just looks odd. Doesn't it :shaky:

i think bald looks odd, but a lot of people our age have been cultured to think it's gross and can't seem to deal with sex partners that have any.

*slight shrug* too bad for them... there are a LOT better things to be picky about than pubic hair.

i like a little fuzz, on myself and my lovers. it's soft and carries that musky scent that is so yummy.

Originally posted by cintron

seriously. how superficial can you get? ;)

it's like OMG NO BODY HAIR!!!

you've been surrounded by tv and magazines and movie stars and fashion ads waaaayyyyyy too long.

i actually prefer a nicely trimmed patch, as long as it doesnt look like the Dark Forest of Horrors.

yeah who really cares. i personally think sometimes a little hair is sexy. shaving is also painful, when the hair grows back it hurts bad in certain areas. if someone didnt want to be with me because i dont shave everyday and endure the pain of crotch burn, they can fuck off. there are more important things to worry about when dating someone.

Originally posted by kaydup

Pubes are fucking gross, clean shaved snatch is the best

ENUFF WITH THE FUCKING SHAVING SHIT, EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR YOU DONT. STOP FUCKING POSTING ABOUT IT

kaydup, i totally agree with you on this one. Why do people insist on forcefeeding their ideals to us?

:eek:

Originally posted by wideskies

i think bald looks odd, but a lot of people our age have been cultured to think it's gross and can't seem to deal with sex partners that have any.

*slight shrug* too bad for them... there are a LOT better things to be picky about than pubic hair.

i like a little fuzz, on myself and my lovers. it's soft and carries that musky scent that is so yummy.

01882988105.jpg

Originally posted by tommyarmani

"FREE SOUTH AFRICA, YA DUMB SON OF A BITCH"

:laugh: :laugh: BTW WHAT LETHAL WEAPON WAS THAT ?? :laugh: :laugh: SIR ... I DONT THINK U SHOULD GO TO SOUTH AFREEKA ....WELL , WHY NOT ?? WELL , BECAUSE YORR BLACK .. :laugh: :laugh: