Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the holidays

funeralhome

...i dont get depressed like some people do...like my dad...lol...but i do get upset over the marketing of any holiday and the fact that we focus on a giving spirit only at certain times of the year instead of year-round...cheesey and idealistic, i know, but who said i was anything else????!!...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

woah...i just realized that i havent spent a holiday without a significant other by my side since I was 14... :eek:

damn...you think i have some sort of independancy problem???? :confused:

Nah, you've just been fortunate to have ppl that care about you a great deal by you during those special times:D

But you heads made my thanksgiving more than I could ever hope for, partied with tight friends, then spent it with fam. This is one of the better thanksgivings i've had in a while.

Originally posted by trueqwest

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Wanna go get a drink?

drinking's probably gotten me into this miserable hole that I'm in right now anyway, so it's probably not a good idea. :) Alcohol has not been allieviating this whatever you wanna call this disgusting feeling at ALLL....I haven't even started shopping yet!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

drinking's probably gotten me into this miserable hole that I'm in right now anyway, so it's probably not a good idea. :) Alcohol has not been allieviating this whatever you wanna call this disgusting feeling at ALLL....I haven't even started shopping yet!!! :rolleyes:

.. ugh.. i sound suicidal.