Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got home from Roxy

acura

Hey Legend we just got home now. Seriously, what a great fuckin party. Got in at 10pm left at 6:30am. All the djs represented to the fullest. Sheldon, sorry to hear about that cd player blowing out during your set.

To everyone that chilled out with us tonight, we thank you. Had a fuckin blast.

See ya for Johnny Vicious real soon!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Hell of a party Bob! I was there for most of Jason Ojeda and Most of Boris! When I was up in the booth for a while jason was workin it!

Yeah those guys played pretty well ...

Qwest I did def did not expect to stay that long either... very good party :)

Originally posted by djqwest

Hey Legend we just got home now. Seriously, what a great fuckin party. Got in at 10pm left at 6:30am. All the djs represented to the fullest. Sheldon, sorry to hear about that cd player blowing out during your set.

To everyone that chilled out with us tonight, we thank you. Had a fuckin blast.

See ya for Johnny Vicious real soon!

Thank god something explains why the music stopped like seven times in the begg of the night. I was like who the fuck is spinning bc this is pretty bad, but i guess it wasent his fault. Boris was fucking sick!

no shit though... Eddie tore that place a new one!

the guy trainwrecked rediculously 4 times in a 2 hour set his mixing was beyond horrible. Dont say he was good just because you are friends with him, anyone who was there knows what im talking about. Boris and Ojeda were both sick they did an awesome job. Place was packed nicely, and the party was good for the most part. The bouners in there were assholes, I never seen so many people get kicked out of club. They were throwing people out left and right.

bobby the party was crazy i had a great time and sheldon is a good dj but the clubs cd player blew out so you can't say he is a bad dj and for everybody getting kicked out hey if your not 21 don't try to drink every club will kick people out for underage drinking the music was off the fucking hook

Originally posted by alexx

Dont say he was good just because you are friends with him, anyone who was there knows what im talking about.

I would hardly consider myself friends with Eddie. I was simply stating my opinion as were you. No need to get all shitty and what not.

I would hardly consider myself friends with Eddie. I was simply stating my opinion as were you. No need to get all shitty and what not.

Well that would be the only reason I think you would say he was good. Yourself being a dj im sure you heard how bad he fucked up the mixes on 4 different occasions. It was the 1st time I ever heard him spin, and I think he needs to learn how to beat match, cause his mixing was horrendous.

Originally posted by alexx

Well that would be the only reason I think you would say he was good. Yourself being a dj im sure you heard how bad he fucked up the mixes on 4 different occasions. It was the 1st time I ever heard him spin, and I think he needs to learn how to beat match, cause his mixing was horrendous.

I never said he was flawless wed. night, it's entirely possible that he may have made a few mistakes. Shit happens. Eddie's not known for train wreckin, so I'll get over it. You should too.