Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Von Dutch

lollie60

Originally posted by lollie60

some people look mad stupid rockin their VOn Dutch hats ... I'd never wear one becuz it makes my head look too big !

Why does everyone feel the need to buy this brand even if it doesn't look good on them ?

POR QUE ? :confused:

its true sometimes it maked people look real wierd

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

My mexican workers (im a landscaper) where hats that look exactly like them but dont have VON DUTCH on them. They buy 50 for $10 at the bellmont fleemarket. And no...i am not joking lol

Tek

heres an idea....buy those caps....stitch the von dutch logo on them, and then put up a sidewalk stand in manhattan to sell them. :)

Originally posted by lollie60

some people look mad stupid rockin their VOn Dutch hats ... I'd never wear one becuz it makes my head look too big !

Why does everyone feel the need to buy this brand even if it doesn't look good on them ?

POR QUE ? :confused:

reason is 99.99999% of people dont have

1-a mind of their own

2-any style sense or taste

i love hats on girls. i think as long as you don't overdo it and wear something ridiculously trendy (a la von dutch/"train conductor" hats), it can look really mysterious and sexy. ;)

i love the wide brim hats that women wear around at beach resorts, down in the caribbean, etc.

i also think that if a cap is worn right, it can make a cute girl look even cuter.

and the winter ones - the furry ones, the ones that have dangling earcover thingies, the soft cashmere ones... love it! :drool:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

What the hell I happen to like wearing hats... :half:

and I look nice in them too... :D

right on, sista. i hear ya on that.

although, i don't see myself in ANY kind of trucker hats....i don't care who makes them. i think hats are tres chic and they make a very fun accessory. but there are some chicks that can't pull it off and look fcuking ridiculous in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone is wearing them now because it's the "fade". It was the same for the FCUK shirts. When those shirts first became popular you were 100% guaranteed to see atleast 10 people in a club with one of them on. I bet in about a month when something else becomes popular Von Dutch will be nonexistent.

It's better to just get you own style and stick with it. Trying to keep up with trends becomes way to exspensive.

Originally posted by ashleym

It's better to just get you own style and stick with it.

i couldn't agree with you more. sometimes when you try to look too trendy, you end up looking ridiculous. it's important to know what looks good, and more importantly, know what looks good on you.