Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for the guys???

tranzwhore

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

T.W this is a stupid question indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur such a hot chick that just to have u there is enough.....queefs happen there a natural thing....who cares its no biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree ... actually its kind of a turn on imo ... lets me know im killin dat shit !!!:D :D :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

T.W this is a stupid question indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur such a hot chick that just to have u there is enough.....queefs happen there a natural thing....who cares its no biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flip....it's not a stupid question, i was just up early & bored so this was the question that blew (no pun intended) into my head.

& i agree with you that their no big deal. they're actually kinda funny. :tongue:

queefs usually only happen in doggie-style position--and there is a logical explanation for this....

when youre getting banged from behind.....make sure your guy never takes it out completely because this causes air to rush in your WIDE OPEN kitty!

This especially applies to magnum and magnumxl men----:eek:

happy fucking! :bounce:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

When a girl queefs, it can sometimes be embarassing, but what do you guys thinks about it? Does it gross you out or are you turned on? Let us know what you think!

Turned on: no, grossed out: no

It happens, no big deal.

It's a Sexy Funny (IMO)....

As long as she's doing while haveing sex :laugh: (or as a result of sex)

I have never witnessed a woman doing that randomly... but it happend to a friend of mine and that's embarassing. :gas:

If a qirl just does it out of the clear blue.... :eek: time to explain something

Originally posted by b-side

It's a Sexy Funny (IMO)....

As long as she's doing while haveing sex :laugh: (or as a result of sex)

I have never witnessed a woman doing that randomly... but it happend to a friend of mine and that's embarassing. :gas:

If a qirl just does it out of the clear blue.... :eek: time to explain something

EXACTLY !!

Happened to me a few times with this one girl I was with a few years ago...interestingly enough it would happen right about when she would come as i was eating her out. Funny sight indeed.

Not a turnon itself, even though I was turned on by the fact that it signalled she was cumming...It didn't gross me out and it didn't stink either...it was just...different.:confused: